Spyk-789

Sep 9, 2019
Wait you can fuck the sexy dungeon enemies? How?
I think you unlock it once you clear the Staff of Wisdom quest for Ivy and Scarlet. After that you can go into the dungeon and you'll have this heart meter that charges up with your attacks. When it's fully charged you can click on it and initiate the scene. Not all monsters have one though.

Reactions: Dave1337

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
i seem to be stuck.. first time playing, so started fresh on version 23.1.D
it looks like i need to find a dungeon or a tome.
but right now i only have acces to:
Home
Church
Villages
Hilltop
Lake

i see others talk about Melkor's tome. and i assume that is what i need to find.

Spyk-789

Sep 9, 2019
i seem to be stuck.. first time playing, so started fresh on version 23.1.D
it looks like i need to find a dungeon or a tome.
but right now i only have acces to:
Home
Church
Villages
Hilltop
Lake

i see others talk about Melkor's tome. and i assume that is what i need to find.
You'll need to find the key from the clock puzzle in your bedroom. Use the clues you find around the house in order to change the "time". Once you have the key use it on the attic in Ivy's room. If you don't have access to Ivy's room yet you'll probably need to progress somewhere else first.

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
You'll need to find the key from the clock puzzle in your bedroom. Use the clues you find around the house in order to change the "time". Once you have the key use it on the attic in Ivy's room. If you don't have access to Ivy's room yet you'll probably need to progress somewhere else first.

thank you!

had totally missed the trap door in her room.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Where's the best place to find emeralds? Need it for the brothel but can't seem to find any.
Someone replied about that earlier in the thread, do a defense run with the minotaur at the tavern, or roam the dungeon.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Any tips on how to survive in the dungeon? Im stuck at lvl 28 specifically. There's a monster with 666 hp that keeps killing me.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Any tips on how to survive in the dungeon? Im stuck at lvl 28 specifically. There's a monster with 666 hp that keeps killing me.
I was managed to beat that monster with a potion of power (XL) and abrac's horn equipped (the horn for mana healing to spam the fire spell, and the potion to give the spell an extra oomph) Naamu's resolve also helps

Last edited:
Reactions: jaysmasons

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Having finally played this, I have to admit, this is superb.
Two decades ago, this could have commanded a full price at stores. Homogenous visuals, varied gameplay elements, it's just all around well executed. Though there's that bit of random chance that can irritate people.
After feeding the slime maybe 10 times, if I hadn't read that there's an actual slime drop from her I would have stopped trying.
Also, the horns of Abrac are way stronger than anything else.

Maybe feedback:
The level curve could do with a slight ramp up at the half-way point.
It was a bit of a slog at the start, then felt almost trivial near the end. I more or less got 25 levels in my first full mine run and my first dungeon run.
And I thought it was kind of odd that in the gallery, the scarlet licking scene comes complete with ramp-up, while the scene after the gift jumps straight to the action.
Anyways, commendable. Great game.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
if i remember correctly, you beat her until all her clothes are off. just keep going until the scene starts. its not like you are betting money anyways

Edit: 4 times
Thanks for the quick replies. It's much appreciated.

For the Janet Crystal threesome scene, is there a way to replay it apart from using the journal?

Reactions: Aserola1746

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Save file with all scenes.

Save folder: C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Local\Aurelia
I wanted to ask there are two sceens missiing for scarlet and the magician in the jurinal what are they and can they be unlocked in this build

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I wanted to ask there are two sceens missiing for scarlet and the magician in the jurinal what are they and can they be unlocked in this build
everything can be unlocked in this build, which scarlet scenes are you missing? (there are 7, which number? one of the scenes require you to fix the staff of wisdom found in the dungeon by the way) what magician?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
everything can be unlocked in this build, which scarlet scenes are you missing? (there are 7, which number? one of the scenes require you to fix the staff of wisdom found in the dungeon by the way) what magician?
these two scenes what do i need to unlock them

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes