okme

Jan 21, 2018
Where is the futa/trans content? I have not encountered anything that might be related to it.

yujin060807

May 27, 2021
about the ginny quest it didnt give me the requirements for the tea can I ask what did u guys do to do the tea quest?

nvm found a old comment

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Thank god the game is less buggy then it used to be.

Usually the game used to just straight up skip scenes.

Now the only time it happened was with the scene with the dwarf after the ambush scene.
And the scene when Scarlet sleeps in your bed.

The rest of the game went really smoothly.

Although, the lizard after a certain point stopped giving me hints and said there is no more content..
And had to figure out the rest myself...

hallokitty

Jul 15, 2018
Thank god the game is less buggy then it used to be.

Usually the game used to just straight up skip scenes.

Now the only time it happened was with the scene with the dwarf after the ambush scene.
And the scene when Scarlet sleeps in your bed.

The rest of the game went really smoothly.

Although, the lizard after a certain point stopped giving me hints and said there is no more content..
And had to figure out the rest myself...
Well in my recent gameplay the scenes skipping didn't happen, but the text skipping in ivy's questlines did happen sometimes.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Well in my recent gameplay the scenes skipping didn't happen, but the text skipping in ivy's questlines did happen sometimes.
I didn't hhave much problem.with the text.

Only time I did is during the dinner scene with Ivy where part of the text was next to the character names.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Why are you in a discussion thread for the game and whining about spoilers?
Okay, I thought I asked nicely but apparently there is a difference in what we consider whining and what not. But, to answer your question, I am in this thread to discuss the game. Some people do that when they are completely finished, others do not, for a variety of reasons (for example to ask for help). For those, it can be annoying to see spoilers. That's why I asked (whined? :unsure:).

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes