HGW

Mar 29, 2018
what sort of requirements does this game have to give me constant black screen with only sound?
Don't know why it happens but here's the solution:
Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.

Reactions: Digteren

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Ooh next update getting close. I really like the update cadence this game has. It's one of those lewd games where there was never any doubt whether or not it was gonna be finished.

Reactions: Artix0 and WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
DoES THE OLD NOTE CONTAIN THE ENTIRE BEE MOVIE SCRIPT?
Yes. Also, there is a search function on this site that would have given you the answer. It's still funny to see people come to this forum to post this every once in a while though. I guess everyone's reaction was the same when they found that easter egg.

Erhode

Aug 7, 2018
Hey, I'm only missing Lily last scene and can't manage to get it. The dragon tells me to visit her on hilltops at evening, which I did. There I can only talk with her or help her to harvest fruits, both options not leading to any sex scene.
Can someone knows what to do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Following the wiki I should have an option to unlock the scene but I actually can't.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
Hey, I'm only missing Lily last scene and can't manage to get it. The dragon tells me to visit her on hilltops at evening, which I did. There I can only talk with her or help her to harvest fruits, both options not leading to any sex scene.
Can someone knows what to do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Following the wiki I should have an option to unlock the scene but I actually can't.
You have to talk to her, and you have to answer the right things so you end up having sex. I think we talked about her family.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes