RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
PSA. On Patreon, Mirthal posted:
"Some of you might have asked yourselves why is V24 taking so long, to put it simple I got sick around day 2 of this February and I’m still on recovery, which means that V24 will have to be delayed until I can actually crawl out of bed.

"If I didn’t say anything before because It’s because I didn’t thought it would last this long.

"This said, the rest of the team is still working! And the art for upcoming updates is still being pushed forward at the moment.
(Redacted Patreon previews of V25)
"TL:DR; I'm sick as fuck, I'll finish/release V24 once I recover.

"And for those curious, no, it's not the funny corona."

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If you want to update the OP, I think you can link or post the updates, self-report your post with the link or updates, and see if they are added. That's how it works with the uploads and changelogs of new versions.

Reactions: Qtypical98

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Guys I wanna start playing this, how much of the game is done till now ? 50%?
If you go by the way they are using versions? It's roughly 24% done. I don't think the dev participates here, so you'd prolly need to visit their discord and ask them directly for a more accurate answer unless they've posted on a higher tier in patreon that someone can relay.

It still has a solid amount of grind to fluff the timer and a number of scenes for each of the ladies. If you go in blind you can easily lose 4-5 hours messing around unlocking stuff.

Reactions: ponez

ponez

Feb 10, 2019
If you go by the way they are using versions? It's roughly 24% done. I don't think the dev participates here, so you'd prolly need to visit their discord and ask them directly for a more accurate answer unless they've posted on a higher tier in patreon that someone can relay.

It still has a solid amount of grind to fluff the timer and a number of scenes for each of the ladies. If you go in blind you can easily lose 4-5 hours messing around unlocking stuff.
Actually I didn't wait on answer and jumped on playing it, still such a shame and yeah i did like 4hrs worth of messing around but imagine that it was complete :D

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
For those interested, as I've seen the conversation sparked, the game is roughly 80~% near completion.

Final release is planned for the end of this year if everything goes accordingly.
Really hope for some more animations that are now drawings or still images. But then again, if you then decide to make a different game I will love that too!

Reactions: Hoey

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Aww, what about DLCs? :p I don't want it to end. X3
We will keep working on the Steam Version for a little while, adding "DLC" characters and content there.

Really hope for some more animations that are now drawings or still images. But then again, if you then decide to make a different game I will love that too!
Most of the still images will stay, as it would be impossible to animate everything without 20 times our budget.

That said, some start characters like Ivy / Lily / Janet / Scarlet will have some of their older scenes reworked into animations for the sake of consistency.

any plans for what comes next?
More games, I don't want to put too much info out there as some projects might come sooner than others, be discarded, or change drastically now that they are early in the production process.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
We will keep working on the Steam Version for a little while, adding "DLC" characters and content there.

Most of the still images will stay, as it would be impossible to animate everything without 20 times our budget.

That said, some start characters like Ivy / Lily / Janet / Scarlet will have some of their older scenes reworked into animations for the sake of consistency.

More games, I don't want to put too much info out there as some projects might come sooner than others, be discarded, or change drastically now that they are early in the production process.
I hope you add some "final" individual scene for each of the old main characters... would be nice

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes