Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020
I got the 3 hex containers, I talked to Erza and gave her one.
now every time that I talk to her she still says that I need to find the 3 hex containers and tells me their locations.
is this a bug?

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
I got the 3 hex containers, I talked to Erza and gave her one.
now every time that I talk to her she still says that I need to find the 3 hex containers and tells me their locations.
is this a bug?
I recall that 1 of the 3 hex containers was different somehow (sealed maybe?) so Erza had you play this path finding minigame to make it like the other 2.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
There's a bug at the start of the game. After you finish the intro and can move around the house I talked to Ivy after coming downstairs and they had zero text. The text boxes appeared and had their names at the top but they didn't actually say anything. For reference I still have my old save (new game is on slot 3 while old is on slot 1) and I saw her rush to the door and stop me from opening it because she's naked at the very start. When I got downstairs I talked to her and there was zero text in the boxes.

Reactions: RENtD

Kurtyguy

Aug 19, 2018
The game does not run for me for some reason. i click the .exe but all i see is a white box for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
The game does not run for me for some reason. i click the .exe but all i see is a white box for a few seconds and then nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?
This is exactly why this should be in the OP, literally every other page there's someone asking about this, and while yes they should just use the search-bar its not realistic to expect that to actually happen anytime soon (or ever for that matter).
Getting a blank/white screen seems to be a common enough issue to the point where i think there should be a spoiler or something in the OP on how to solve it.

Solution: Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.

Reactions: Vyomesh

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
wow never played this before i enjoyed this quite thoroughly, felt a bit short but considering the lvl of pixel art being used its understandable, lasted me a few hours so i cant even complain

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
NOMOREDUNGEONNOMOREDUNGEONNOMOREDUNGEONNOMOREDUNGEON
MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP
MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP

Honestly the game is pretty ok, but if you don't use cheats you are in for a very rough time and a lot of grind

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
so apparently some dungeon enemies have scenes, but how do you get them?
Search bar, top right corner. It will help you find your answers. It's been asked and answered quite some times over the past couple of weeks.

Reactions: Artix0

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Worth playing the game right now? My only gripe with patreon games is just how incomplete they tend to be.
There are 2-3 scenes for nearly every girl currently available to the MC. If you can tolerate grindy mini-games, the dungeon / minotaur game will keep you busy as you try to collect items / levels for completing quests to unlock some of those scenes.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes