riko16

Nov 16, 2017
these two scenes what do i need to unlock them
Just go to Ivy at evening and choose the option Staff of Wisdom, sleep and in the next morning go to her room, my bad, dunno why the save is missing this one, one of the best scenes. will post it again. thanks bro.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Really enjoayble game, with its point and click mixed with dungeon crawl and other minigames. Unique and very nice art, but there are some scenes with a significant drop in quality, I hope dev make all the scenes in the same style eventually.

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone know what you can do with the Ohro mask ? I farmed to buy it in the dungeon but I can't seem to find any use, all the characters react the same to me

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone know what you can do with the Ohro mask ? I farmed to buy it in the dungeon but I can't seem to find any use, all the characters react the same to me
so far the ohro mask does nothing at the moment, but it is something required for a future dungeon event.

Reactions: megac8
Mar 21, 2019
The lizard keeps telling me about a dagger in the hills and the drunks have a key? I spoke to them and went to the tree stump in the hills but all i got was a lockpick some gold and a silver thing any idea how to continue? The lizard just keeps repeating the same thing

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
The lizard keeps telling me about a dagger in the hills and the drunks have a key? I spoke to them and went to the tree stump in the hills but all i got was a lockpick some gold and a silver thing any idea how to continue? The lizard just keeps repeating the same thing
You need to go to Melkor's Tomb which is unlocked by a map that you get from the attic in the top left of Ivy's room

Helmfrid

Nov 2, 2018
Alright, I must be missing something. I'm trying to get to the part where Scarlet needs a bed. I know that the one guy does woodwork, I've drunk beer and wine with Ivy, I've had several scenes with Scarlet, including getting her the dagger, the dragon says that the sorceress is having trouble sleeping, I can cut firewood, Scarlet sometimes gives me firewood. Regardless of when I talk to Scarlet and Ivy, I can't get an option from either of them that leads me to talking about Scarlet needing a bed. The wiki seems to skip a step and assumes that someone will talk about Scarlet needing a bed. What am I missing?

Mar 7, 2019
Alright, I must be missing something. I'm trying to get to the part where Scarlet needs a bed. I know that the one guy does woodwork, I've drunk beer and wine with Ivy, I've had several scenes with Scarlet, including getting her the dagger, the dragon says that the sorceress is having trouble sleeping, I can cut firewood, Scarlet sometimes gives me firewood. Regardless of when I talk to Scarlet and Ivy, I can't get an option from either of them that leads me to talking about Scarlet needing a bed. The wiki seems to skip a step and assumes that someone will talk about Scarlet needing a bed. What am I missing?
You need to beat level 10 in Karos Defense, then talk to the barkeep about him, then talk to him with 100 wood in your inventory, then wait 3 days for him to build it.

Helmfrid

Nov 2, 2018
Try going to Ivy's room in the morning and talk to her. She will be asleep in bed, just click on her.
Every time I try going to Ivy's room in the morning, I get a replay of her masturbating scene.

Edit: Alright, I figured it out. Have to sleep in my own bed a couple times after giving Ivy wine. She'll want to sleep in your bed, and that allows you to talk to Ivy in the morning.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes