ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone know how to make the text bigger? The text boxes are all squished together and when i speak to people the text doesn't even appear I checked to see if its the gui setting and its not but there's no other options

Hugebanana

Jul 23, 2017
I can't get Dinner Date or Scarlet's Bed quests to start. Any ideas?
Did u talk to scarlet in the morning or afternoon abt her sleeping problem? If u did, u may need to ask Orson( the bartender) in the tavern abt Karos .Orson will tell u karos can help you to make a bed . Talk to Karos abt the bed afterwards and beat all 30 waves in karos defense to get the bed.

Dinner date shd start after the bed quest is completed if i didnt rmb wrongly

Reactions: Minipax84

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
People, how are the latest cases of the Demoness in the dwarf's crypt discovered? Opened all scenes of other Persians except this last one. Version 23_1_D

Hugebanana

Jul 23, 2017
I was at about 130th floor, get bored, and still no dragon. Is it endless or where actually have to meet dragoness?
dunno abt the dungeon but u can meet the dragon by finishing all the ginny's quest and fed the reward from the quest to the little dragon by the lake ,that shd start sth

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Guys - I have beaten the Ox or Minotaur in Melkor's Domain at least 20 times and I haven't gotten no super ceamy milk :( - I really need some help plessse

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Guys - I have beaten the Ox or Minotaur in Melkor's Domain at least 20 times and I haven't gotten no super ceamy milk :( - I really need some help plessse
You need to gain the steal spell from one of the statues, then use steal on the ox to get the milk.

Reactions: Artix0

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Oh ffs, I thought the steal feature was not implemented fully yet or was not working properly. Tried it 4 times a row and well, nothing, despite being maxed out on luck. So, I thought that maybe the minotaur was some special version of that sow that did spawn and that I had to trigger some unspecified, completely arbitrary set of conditions to have it spawn.
Steal chance is 30% at 0 luck.
60% at 20 luck.
90% at 40 luck.

That's some bad luck.

PeDrum

Dec 9, 2019
I'm a little lost. I still haven't received any mission to upgrade the brothel. I've talked to Orson, Soran, Luna...

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Steal chance is 30% at 0 luck.
60% at 20 luck.
90% at 40 luck.

That's some bad luck.
60%-90% at max luck? No frigging way, surely something must be bit off or then I'm throwing mother of all dice-rolls here. Mind you, I did get the steal to work eventually, but I am still quite rather suspicious of the 60%+ value. But I suppose that's the nature of RNG's. :WaitWhat:

Luck was the first attribute I maxed out.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
60%-90% at max luck? No frigging way, surely something must be bit off or then I'm throwing mother of all dice-rolls here. Mind you, I did get the steal to work eventually, but I am still quite rather suspicious of the 60%+ value. But I suppose that's the nature of RNG's. :WaitWhat:

Luck was the first attribute I maxed out.
That's the problem with "true random", it includes randomly rolling an 30% item for 10 tries and failing, and rolling a 0.01% item and getting it first try.

Ask anyone that has played enough DnD, and they'll tell you plenty of stories about what seems like statistically impossible.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Um got to the dungeon lair but whos the strong dude needed to move the rock ? my character has maxed strenght, should I give gems to Naamu?

also milk drop might be bugged for me, killed the Ox lady ten times and never got the milk.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes