Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Downloaded and played through the whole night, nuff said.

Whats the deal with the golden allure fruit?How to get it?And what is the achievement next to the *Catch the bug* one?

May 13, 2018
THIS THIS THIS!!!! Finally, a working solution to the white screen problem that doesn't involve a system change!

Getting a blank/white screen seems to be a common enough issue to the point where i think there should be a spoiler or something in the OP on how to solve it.

Regardless, here's how i solved it: Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
This is an old image of the 7th floor of the Melkor dungeon, but in that middle one is a statue that you exchange epox or whatever currency you get in the dungeon, and exchange it for a new skill "Steal". Use steal on the Minotaur and you'll get the creamy milk. Wiki hasn't been updated with this yet.
View attachment 1814376
Hmmm Thank you ! ummm... but where is the minatour .. i have yet to fight him and i'v gone at level 70 ... or is it the cow woman?,

May 26, 2020
Hmmm Thank you ! ummm... but where is the minatour .. i have yet to fight him and i'v gone at level 70 ... or is it the cow woman?,
It's the cow woman on floor 7 of the Melkor Realm. This here is where you get the scroll for the skill Steal and the monster above is the minotaur. Not sure about level 70, that sounds like it's Karos' Defense minigame. Floor7.png

Reactions: sortakinda

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
It's the cow woman on floor 7 of the Melkor Realm. This here is where you get the scroll for the skill Steal and the monster above is the minotaur. Not sure about level 70, that sounds like it's Karos' Defense minigame. View attachment 1815183
Ohh thanks didn't know the girl was a minatour... last question.. err where do I find the leaf nut? or whatever thing they want me to find next XD been stealing the monsters in dungeon to get it .. no dice soo far

May 26, 2020
Ohh thanks didn't know the girl was a minatour... last question.. err where do I find the leaf nut? or whatever thing they want me to find next XD been stealing the monsters in dungeon to get it .. no dice soo far
Floor 13 of the Melkor Realm there's a NPC that will sell the seed for epox.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Full Gallery Saves for v24.2

Save 1: General Save after all scenes in new update

Save 2: Ki-Ki/Luna Scene (click on heart)

Save 3: Ivy/Scarlet Scene (click on heart)

Do not overwrite Save 2 or 3 after completing the scenes as you can only repeat them by loading the save.

Installation: Place the contents of the folder in Users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/Aurelia

View attachment 1814721
Can you tell me if the scenes are animated? The devs always use the word "scene" but sometimes this means still pictures and sometimes this means animated. Makes a world of a difference for me.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
is anyone else having problem opening the game on android? it wont go pass the loading screen. crashes while showing app runtime exception.

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
hello, wanna ask something, how to complete candelabra part?, i talk to naamu, it said to wait beardy somewhat guy, any advice, thank you

Versalador

Nov 7, 2018
save file location? I've played a lot, I don't want to have to repeat everything, I don't know if it's compatible.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
It's the cow woman on floor 7 of the Melkor Realm. This here is where you get the scroll for the skill Steal and the monster above is the minotaur. Not sure about level 70, that sounds like it's Karos' Defense minigame. View attachment 1815183
Oh ffs, I thought the steal feature was not implemented fully yet or was not working properly. Tried it 4 times a row and well, nothing, despite being maxed out on luck. So, I thought that maybe the minotaur was some special version of that sow that did spawn and that I had to trigger some unspecified, completely arbitrary set of conditions to have it spawn.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes