salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Um got to the dungeon lair but whos the strong dude needed to move the rock ? my character has maxed strenght, should I give gems to Naamu?

also milk drop might be bugged for me, killed the Ox lady ten times and never got the milk.
The nun my guy.

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

Joe Boncheen

May 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all of the extra art scenes that aren't in the gallery. One I found one was in the brothel, but I'm not sure how to recreate it.

Reactions: TheRedOnly

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to get all of the extra art scenes that aren't in the gallery. One I found one was in the brothel, but I'm not sure how to recreate it.
Read the change log. "There's no way to replay them at the moment (other than loading back), as I'm working on a new system to integrate those scenes in."

The other scene is in Ivy's room. I think it's during the evening before they get in bed.

Joe Boncheen

May 1, 2018
Read the change log. "There's no way to replay them at the moment (other than loading back), as I'm working on a new system to integrate those scenes in."

The other scene is in Ivy's room. I think it's during the evening before they get in bed.
Thanks!

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
So I've used old save to play and when I reach the point where erza need 3 container I gave her 3 then nothing happened and afterward she still need 3 container
Please help

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Any tips to defeat the vampire? I click on the magic butterfly to get 250 MP and use Leafa seed, plus the helmet. Still no luck.

TopShine

Apr 4, 2022
Any tips to defeat the vampire? I click on the magic butterfly to get 250 MP and use Leafa seed, plus the helmet. Still no luck.
Slow spell helps A LOT.
Poison for constant dmg
Always keep water up
HP on hit spell
I use Agility XL potion, mana regen and siphon all plants before going in.

Before the fight was impossible, now it is pice of cake.

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
hey I'm kinda stuck on the knife quest, it always keep saying "a magic barrier protects the statue" and it doesn't activate the rune minigame, anyone know how to do this?

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
This game is really fantastic. It's amazing how much stuff there is to do and all the different minigames. Just out of curiousity, what is Ivy and Scarlet's relationship supposed to be? We can type it in ourselves, but I'm curious.

Reactions: tankdick

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
If you see that statue where you exchange the excp or whatever currency found in the dungeon, you can exchange it for a new skill "Steal", and you can use that magic skill to steal the creamy milk from the minotaur.

You have to go through 28 floors of the melkor dungeon, get kicked out by melkor, talk to Erza, do her Hex box quests, and then she'll do some ritual and let you fuck the creatures in the dungeon.

She will train you outside in the garden area. She'll be sitting in the chair.
I'm stuck. Melkor does not kick anyone, but I have a pretty tough boss fight.

No Steal skill, neither.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
The only one ive seen is the scene with luna and amber giving you a titjob, you need to go to amber, and when she asks you what to do, choose the option that refers to her tits.
That also happens to me. I play the scene, and it appears in the gallery. If I save the game and load, it's over.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes