maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
I know that this has been asked at least once here, but I haven't seen the reply to this question. Is there a possibility to run this game in windowed mode rather than full screen? Thank you.

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
Hello there, i'm discovering this great game but i think i might be softlocked or something. I'm supposed to get a present for Ivy, It's simple enough to understand that i need the lockpicks the two dudes gave me in the tavern to open the chest in my room. Unfortunately the chest does not unlock. Am i missing something or is my game bugged ?

Same goes for scarlet, i'm supposed to fin her dagger in the hills but nothing goes. I already found the drunk's chest and i had all of Lily's events up there.

Anyone has insight as of what goes wrong ?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Hello there, i'm discovering this great game but i think i might be softlocked or something. I'm supposed to get a present for Ivy, It's simple enough to understand that i need the lockpicks the two dudes gave me in the tavern to open the chest in my room. Unfortunately the chest does not unlock. Am i missing something or is my game bugged ?

Anyone has insight as of what goes wrong ?
read the notes left by your grandpa in the house the ones with 5-2 etc each one is a code then look at the clock the rest you can find alone

Same goes for scarlet, i'm supposed to fin her dagger in the hills but nothing goes. I already found the drunk's chest and i had all of Lily's events up there.

>thats the last one i find when playing first time its related to the clock then search arround ivy room to find your ''route''

Last edited:
Reactions: Ythilren

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
read the notes left by your grandpa in the house the ones with 5-2 etc each one is a code then look at the clock the rest you can find alone

>thats the last one i find when playing first time its related to the clock then search arround ivy room to find your ''route''
Thanks a lot, that closed chest was so obviously linked in my mind to the lockpick i never even considered the bloody clock.

On the other end i'm still stuck on Scarlet's path. Can't find anything in Ivy's room as you sugested. (except the new scene with Ivy when she waters her plants)

Edit : Nevermind i found it. Damn that was not obvious at all.

Thanks again Oldmasterxd !

Last edited:

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Dave1337

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
alright, im having troubles trying to get further into naamu's questline. I get the lynel statue fragment from the church, bring it to naamu, get the scene of being chased out of the dragon cave, wonder where I can find someone stronk enough to help me open up the back entrance, so I suspect karos. I talk with him, get no option to convince him to help me other than previous unlocked stuff (karos defense, money issues, 3rd fluff text option).

I head back to the dragon cave, and for some reason I don't proc the "she'll kill me, lets yeet outta here" scene and I can examine the pot, sword, book shelf, and the weird stone with symbols on it. I head back to naamu the lake lizard, and I can hand them the statue piece again? I do so, re-proc the chase scene, and im back at square 1. I'm attaching my save file just in-case I fucked up something somehow and save editing is needed, but I clicked on about damn near everyone I could, and im at my wits end. for further naamu progression, who in the hell am I meant to talk to so I can get this quest moving again?

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
alright, im having troubles trying to get further into naamu's questline. I get the lynel statue fragment from the church, bring it to naamu, get the scene of being chased out of the dragon cave, wonder where I can find someone stronk enough to help me open up the back entrance, so I suspect karos. I talk with him, get no option to convince him to help me other than previous unlocked stuff (karos defense, money issues, 3rd fluff text option).
Karos is not the right person for this quest. It's the one who's abnormally strong because of magic race reasons or smth (it's the temple elf Ginny)

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017

I head back to the dragon cave, and for some reason I don't proc the "she'll kill me, lets yeet outta here" scene and I can examine the pot, sword, book shelf, and the weird stone with symbols on it. I head back to naamu the lake lizard, and I can hand them the statue piece again? I do so, re-proc the chase scene, and im back at square 1. I'm attaching my save file just in-case I fucked up something somehow and save editing is needed, but I clicked on about damn near everyone I could, and im at my wits end. for further naamu progression, who in the hell am I meant to talk to so I can get this quest moving again?
Nun

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
Replaying the game on a new device since the old one got trashed. Can't seem to get the creamy milk to drop from the dungeon boss. Naamu says there's no more content for Janet/Crystal, so I'm wondering if their scenes got temporarily patched out or something?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm getting stuck fairly early on. After the scene where Ivy agrees to train me in magic in exchange for living in my house, I can no longer located her (except by clicking on her door and waking her up in the morning).

I suspect the house has more rooms than I've seen and maybe she's in the one I can't find, but I feel like I've clicked everywhere that makes sense that would lead to other places. I've found my room, her room, the upstairs hall, the base of the stairs with the table, and the room with the couch and fireplace. Is that it? Am I maybe missing something else?

May 26, 2020
Replaying the game on a new device since the old one got trashed. Can't seem to get the creamy milk to drop from the dungeon boss. Naamu says there's no more content for Janet/Crystal, so I'm wondering if their scenes got temporarily patched out or something?
If you see that statue where you exchange the excp or whatever currency found in the dungeon, you can exchange it for a new skill "Steal", and you can use that magic skill to steal the creamy milk from the minotaur.
How do I unlock the melkor creature scenes?
You have to go through 28 floors of the melkor dungeon, get kicked out by melkor, talk to Erza, do her Hex box quests, and then she'll do some ritual and let you fuck the creatures in the dungeon.

I'm getting stuck fairly early on. After the scene where Ivy agrees to train me in magic in exchange for living in my house, I can no longer located her (except by clicking on her door and waking her up in the morning).

I suspect the house has more rooms than I've seen and maybe she's in the one I can't find, but I feel like I've clicked everywhere that makes sense that would lead to other places. I've found my room, her room, the upstairs hall, the base of the stairs with the table, and the room with the couch and fireplace. Is that it? Am I maybe missing something else?
She will train you outside in the garden area. She'll be sitting in the chair.

Last edited:
Reactions: boblicticious

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
If you see that statue where you exchange the excp or whatever currency found in the dungeon, you can exchange it for a new skill "Steal", and you can use that magic skill to steal the creamy milk from the minotaur.
...Okay I'm overall happy with all the new features in Melkor's dungeon, but they could have signposted this new bit. Even Naamu wasn't giving me any clues.

Last edited:

garbadge

Jul 6, 2017
I think I've encountered a bug. I reached level 28, and got all 3 boxes but in my inventory there's only 1 sealed box and 1 "normal" box. When I do the puzzle thing I now have 2 "normal" boxes in my inventory, can't get new ones and nothing happens after the puzzle. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes