limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I got stuck. Cant find acient sapling anywhere and the knight girl near home doesnt do anything else besides sleep or does bow training or blow job on request.

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
How to get the last scene?
Need to progress Scarlet and Ivy until Ivy asks for your help in looking for a powerful staff. Then go to Melkor's Dungeon floor 13 iirc to find the staff. After that whole questline the scene is in Ivy's room in the Morning (both she and Scarlet should be there)

I can't understand how to open Amber third scene , and how to start a dragon quest. Please help.
Amber requires a lot of talking. After Luna says she "wandered off from the brother" look for her in the lake at Night. Then keep repeating until she moves back into the brothel. Then speak to Luna again and she should mention Amber being in her "painting room". The dragon quest u need to finish Ginny's questline until the convent anal scene and she gives you a shining statue piece. Give that piece to the dragon-lizard in the lake

Can someone help with the mouse icon not showing in the menu? Though the mouse works
Try disabling fullscreen in the options, worked for me

I got stuck. Cant find acient sapling anywhere and the knight girl near home doesnt do anything else besides sleep or does bow training or blow job on request.
Ancient sap is in Melkor's Tomb, the knight girl wont do anything until you're doing the dagger questline. To unlock Melkor's Tomb in the map you need to find all five X-5 Paper Hints in the MC's house. Then use the runes in those papers on the Grandfather clock in the MC's room. Should give you a key that will open the attic in Ivy's room and give you a map that unlocks Melkor Tomb

Where do i find the candelabra and how do i unlock ezra?
Click the candelabra/candleholder in the temple then talk to the minotaur in the tavern for the restored candelabra. Erza is unlocked after you discover Melkor's Tomb (see above). Then talk to the tavernkeeper ask about the two drunkards there for 10gold...then talk to the drunkards about stealing smth they should point you to the hilltop tree stash with a statue fragment. Use statue fragment in Melkor's Tomb

SamCh

Oct 27, 2018
Having trouble getting the super creamy milk for Janet and Crystal -- the minotaur just doesn't drop it. I think I might've used it prior to unlocking their scenes. Another player suggested using a "steal" spell, but I'm not quite sure where I might get it. Does anyone know the name of the spell and which floor it's on? Thank you!

Edit: Found it. It's on the same floor as the minotaur, right before the encounter. Don't know how I missed it going through this section.

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Seems a lot more buggy than I remember...missing texts all over and a fatal error when trying to get ohro to dance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so what was that new ginny scene? worth replaying whole game? i been waiting for this whole magical dwarf domain to be finished so i been waiting for longer than normal... to be fair i forgot who ginny is is that rabbit girl or bar girl?

ZertVolt

Mar 19, 2022
What to do if many things in the game are just black rectangles (doors, characters, places on the map, etc)? Is it a thing with old saves or what?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so I "updated" from 23_1_D to 24_1, unpacked to change the options, and now when I try to go to the temple in the morning I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Unpacking again fixed it. Though it still seems like there's the odd bug.

Last edited:

JonCrocamo

Jun 27, 2017
The staff of wisdom is not spawning for me for some reason, i always go to floor 10 and nothing is there. Help?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes