DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Based on that I'd bet you've downloaded something other than the game file. They're PUA bundlers, not like system-destroying viruses or malware. That kind of thing is most commonly found through fake executables or files which may have been downloaded through a fake download button or auto-served to you through a shady website if you don't have an adblock. Some of the filehosts allowed here do that kind of thing if you don't have a decent adblocker.
Downloaded through the GoFile link on the OP. I'll try one of the others and see if I get the same issue

Edit: Downloaded the file from pixeldrain as well and still getting the warning. Don't know what it is trying to bundle into the executable but I'll pass until a file with just the game directory is uploaded (if such a thing happens)

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I think I have missed something or game got bugged. I am missing the last scene with Janet and Crystal, which may be a joint one. I think I know what it may be from some people talking about it in the forum but not sure how to trigger it. Also I seem to still not be able to open three locations. Not sure if they are implemented or not and just showing us what is to come. The ones I am missing look like a crater, the pier, and the place below the hill which looks like a witch shack or something.

Reactions: shakytube

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
By the way, since I noticed the creator roams the thread.
This is one of the best games on the website, I would say that is kinda the framework for sandbox weg games. I don't know how was at release, so I might be biased, but I enjoy the game a lot in all of its aspects.
The aesthetics of course, because there is next to nothing like this, too many pixels games these days with noodle people, but this one feels like it nails the aesthetic, I hope that you may keep on doing games with these sort of graphics for years and years.

I enjoy all the minigames, the tower defense, which had just the right lenght by the way, it was very close to my personal point where it would be getting too long and by the way make sure to aim the bow so the arrow goes where it always hits the enemy before getting).

Even serving the beer, the shooting range, the plants, the alchemy.
The achievement system.
I am feeling a bit lost on the dungeon because I don't do enough damage with latter enemies and I am not sure what else I can improve.

Anyway is hard to put it all into words but the point of a sandbox game to me, is a world where you enjoy spending your time on it with a nice degree of replayability.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I've been looking for the 3rd Hex container that you get from the brothel. I accidentally skipped past the text where the girl in charge tells you where it might be found and don't have a recent save to load from. Where do I go to find it?

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I've been looking for the 3rd Hex container that you get from the brothel. I accidentally skipped past the text where the girl in charge tells you where it might be found and don't have a recent save to load from. Where do I go to find it?
She said she lost it centuries ago but she put it in something back then. And you at the beginning were told it is in darkness but surrounded by girls. Basically check the table behind the couch in front of the stage.

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I was skeptical when I downloaded this game, but was pleasantly surprised. I hope the next update will come soon. but until then, does anyone know of other games with the same or similar style?

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Use potions and look for the butterfly in the garden. Catch him and he boosts your stats for the day.
One of the best potions comes from giving a frog to the bunny-eared alchemist. To get the frogs buy bottles, then fill them with brightbugs off the wall below Ezra the demoness in Melkor's cave. Use those brightbugs when fishing at the pond. There's also an item called Lirey's charm you get at some point that if equipped gives you a random attribute boost every time a monster hits you in the dungeon. That can add up nicely over time.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
Why is it so tedious to get scenes to trigger?
I've been trying for an hour to get the Janet moving boxes scene to trigger so I can get that quest started and done but nothing so far... Talked to her in the morning and afternoon.
Also so far the only scenes I have for her are Massage and Janet special.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
So it seems that I locked myself out of a scene, try as I might, I can't seem to get this one. My guess is I'm already so far into the game (Caught up to the current update) that unless I restart, I wont get this scene. Am I wrong?
Scene in question:
1656279621611.png

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
How do we access the save file in Android? I can't see any folder named Aurelia or Mirthal's name.

When I install games from this site, the game folder is usually named after the game or developer but this isn't the case for Aurelia. I can't see any game folder for it.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
How do we access the save file in Android? I can't see any folder named Aurelia or Mirthal's name.

When I install games from this site, the game folder is usually named after the game or developer but this isn't the case for Aurelia. I can't see any game folder for it.
Did you try to use the search function (top right corner)? There are a lot of games that do not save in the main game folder, but somewhere else in Windows. It's pretty standard tbh, but I'm sure you'll find it on this forum since in 126 it's definitely come by. Good luck! :)

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Did you try to use the search function (top right corner)? There are a lot of games that do not save in the main game folder, but somewhere else in Windows. It's pretty standard tbh, but I'm sure you'll find it on this forum since in 126 it's definitely come by. Good luck! :)
I did try the search function. Still nothing. I also saw someone talk about this here on past posts but I can't find the folder they're talking about unfortunately.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes