WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I did try the search function. Still nothing. I also saw someone talk about this here on past posts but I can't find the folder they're talking about unfortunately.
Strange. I just entered "save" in the search box and the third hit already gave me the information.

C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Local\Aurelia

Make sure you click on "view" in the top of your screen and check the box that says "hidden". The "appdata" folder is hidden by default.

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Strange. I just entered "save" in the search box and the third hit already gave me the information.

C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Local\Aurelia

Make sure you click on "view" in the top of your screen and check the box that says "hidden". The "appdata" folder is hidden by default.
Aren't you using a Computer? It says right there "C:". PC users don't have this issue afaik. I'm using my phone to play this. I just checked again. No game folders for Aurelia is showing.

Reactions: Star white

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
I'm struggling with the Scarlet anal scene, I got her a bed but every time I try to talk to her at night she just snores (the two blowjobs and the threesome are unlocked already)

krayken

Sep 21, 2019
I'm struggling with the Scarlet anal scene, I got her a bed but every time I try to talk to her at night she just snores (the two blowjobs and the threesome are unlocked already)
You need to continue the main quest and get some macguffin from the dwarf in the tavern. Talking to the dragon at the lake should give good hints.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something anywhere because I am stuck and cant progress?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Aren't you using a Computer? It says right there "C:". PC users don't have this issue afaik. I'm using my phone to play this. I just checked again. No game folders for Aurelia is showing.
Oh, shit, sorry. I completely spaced on where you said Android :confused:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Not gonna lie, pretty disappointed that the creator chickened out of making Naamu (or whatever the dragon's name is, may have got it wrong) a full-on anthro dragon and gave her a human head with scales and a freaky mouth.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Hello all,

Mirthal: Thanks a lot for Aurelia, it is pretty fun to play and horny as hell. Not to mention the charm of the pixel art. Well done, really!

All: Not sure why this happened, but the Dragon Lair location unlocked after Naamu could bath in the treasures there, got mysteriously locked again. I am done with all quests I think (all scenes unlocked). Any idea how I can get the Lair back? I suppose that it can be achieved by a modification in the save file, but I cannot find what should be modified there.

Now that I am thinking to it: at some point, the game threw two sex scenes at me in a row, one with Luna & Ki-ki, the other with Ivy & Scarlet. Each scene was "triggered" after I click on a heart floating in the air, one was located in the brothel, above the head of Ki-ki, and the second was showing on Ivy's door. Those scenes were enjoyable, especially the latter one, but they do not seem to appear in the Journal. Any idea why?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: beh123234

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
So it seems that I locked myself out of a scene, try as I might, I can't seem to get this one. My guess is I'm already so far into the game (Caught up to the current update) that unless I restart, I wont get this scene. Am I wrong?
Scene in question:
View attachment 1892516
This is the scene when Ivy is leaning in front of the window in her room, in the Morning. I think it is the "Dinner Date" quest, cf.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello all,

Mirthal: Thanks a lot for Aurelia, it is pretty fun to play and horny as hell. Not to mention the charm of the pixel art. Well done, really!

All: Not sure why this happened, but the Dragon Lair location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, got mysteriously locked again. I am done with all quests I think (all scenes unlocked). Any idea how I can get the Lair back? I suppose that it can be achieved by a modification in the save file, but I cannot find what should be modified there.

Now that I am thinking to it: at some point, the game threw two sex scenes at me in a row, one with Luna & Ki-ki, the other with Ivy & Scarlet. Each scene was "triggered" after I click on a heart floating in the air, the first one in the brothel, approximately where the head of Ki-ki usually is, and the second was showing on Ivy's door. Those scenes were enjoyable, especially the latter one, but they do not seem to appear in the Journal. Any idea why?

Cheers!
Hello there. On my phone, the save files are located under "/data/data/com.companyname.Aurelia/files" folder.
This is the scene when Ivy is leaning in front of the window in her room, in the Morning. I think it is the "Dinner Date" quest, cf.
Went fine here (0.24.2D on Android 11). What are your system and version of the game? You may want to file a bug report, by the way. ;)
reply to multiple messages in a single post
also, you tagged a user named "All" there, lmao
there's no "@everyone" on a forum thread, and anyone watching the forum will get a notification about activity either way

Last edited:
Reactions: tautorrent

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
reply to multiple messages in a single post
Duly noted.

also, you tagged a user named "All" there, lmao
there's no "@everyone" on a forum thread, and anyone watching the forum will get a notification about activity either way
Well, believe it or not: I was not aware, nor did I imagine, that using '@' followed by a name or a noun would actually "ping" said user. To my mind, using those was more of a way to indicate to the reader if the content of the paragraph was addressed to them. Now I know. :)

For the record, about the location "Dragon Lair" having disappeared: I tried modifying "naamu_progress" (initially at "8.000000"). At values 1 to 5, Naamu is back at the lake, under her glittering dragon form. I tried speaking to her about the glitter, and also gave her gold and gems, to no avail. At value 6 and above, Naamu is not there again. Solved, cf. EDIT below.

I also thought about modifying "place_name" and, more importantly, "lastRoom" within the save file. Problem is, I do not have the value of "lastRoom" when in Dragon Lair. Anyone could provide that information? Thanks a ton!

NB: The content of ".sav" files appears to be base64-encoded. I was hoping that their content could be related to unlocked locations, but it appears that the said content is actually relative to Melkor's Tomb only, with two notable exceptions: "extra_scene_ivy_scarlet" and "extra_scene_kiki_luna", that are clearly related to the scenes I mentioned in a previous post. Their value in my most advanced save file:
Code:
"extra_scene_ivy_scarlet": 1.000000,
"extra_scene_kiki_luna": 1.000000,
The weird "header" and "footer" (i.e. characters before and after the last curly braces ('{' and '}')) remain the same throughout all my save files on a given device - I expected them to be some checksum, but clearly they are not. Those header/footer appear to be device-, or maybe OS-, dependent though, as the strings are different on my Android phone as compared to my Windows PC. That may very well be the very reason why those ".sav" files seem to break the game when transferred from one system to another.

EDIT: I finally managed to get to Dragon Lair again. :)
I had to reset Ginny's quests, by setting ginny_progress to value "2.000000", and set naamu_progress to "5.000000". I was then able to perform all of Ginny's quests again (I suppose I could have set her progress to a higher value but preferred to stay on the safer side). Eventually she gave Lirey's Arm to the MC so I went back to Naamu, talked to her about "The glitter" and was able to give her Lirey's Arm, unlocking Dragon Lair on the map again.

After I saved the game, I edited my ".sav" save file and decoded it once again: another item relative to Dragon Lair appeared in there.
Code:
"dragon_lair": 2.000000,

EDIT2: FWIW, I just noticed another new entry in my ".sav" file:
Code:
"lirey_fragment": 1.000000,

EDIT3: I tried to manually recreate a ".sav" file, by decoding the content of my lateset ".sav" file, then reencoding it (I used ). It is currently failing: the game will load the save file but will start throwing error messages upon the next change of location. My guess is that something goes wrong because of some weird, non-printable characters being present within the string (and/or the encoding charset I am using - ASCII or UTF-8 - is wrong). I might as well be missing something else.
There is an interesting side effect to a corrupted ".sav" file though, on Windows at least: the Ivy+Scarlet and Luna+Kiki extra, one-shot scenes are reactivated (a floating heart appears in front of Ivy's door and above Ki-ki's head). You just have to choose "Ignore" in the error windows that get displayed.

Last edited:

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
100% save, everything unlocked, all monster tamed, all scenes, all items, all stats. ( done almost legit except for the money )
Thanks a lot for sharing this! Well, actually it won't interest me since I also played the whole game. :) I am curious though: Did you really get "One of those stupidly obscure achievements" and "Risk and reward" without modifying directly the save file? I could not get those, even using the list of achievements . They seem to be buggy, at least in the current version.

To all interested in retrieving and using Kensis save files: you have to manually edit "Save 1.sav" (and/or "Auto Save.sav" if you want to be able to "continue" from the last save).
Step by step:
  1. Extract Kensis' files within one of your folder. I suggest not to extract directly within Aurelia save folder, except if are OK with erasing your "Save 1" slot. If so, skip steps #4 and #6.
  2. Open a file explorer and browse to Aurelia's save folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Aurelia (Windows) or /data/media/0/com.companyname.Aurelia/files (Android).
  3. Open one of your ".sav" save files in a text editor (e.g. Notepad++ on Windows) and copy the first 80 characters.
  4. While you're there, take a note of one of your free save slots (you may not want to erase your "Save 1").
  5. Now go to the folder where you extracted Kensis' files and open his ".sav" file(s) in a text editor; select the first 80 characters and erase those by pasting the string you copied at step #3
  6. Rename Kensis' "Save 1" and "Save 1.sav" files to match the free save slot you took note at step #4.
  7. Copy or move Kensis' files to Aurelia's save folder.
  8. You're done. Launch Aurelia, load from the save slot and enjoy the scenes. You'll be missing the fun of unlocking them by yourself of course, but that's your call.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes