tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
no mega link?
Nope - at least, not that you can be 100% sure that it will contain the real deal and not some potentially crapified EXE.
If I may: what's the problem with the currently available download links? Someone indicated that they might open unwanted tabs - one solution is to get a decent adblocker, e.g. uBlock Origin - it will prove useful on a general basis, not just for this download.

Reactions: peshhh

peshhh

Aug 6, 2021
Any news about an update? The last (paywall'd) news was from 21th of June.
Well today's 19th july so not even a month passed, give the guy some time... i mean big games that got a team of devs hardly ever make an update in a month :eek:
P.S. I can't find the game folder for android? I've looked for Aurelia folder in Android/obb, data and media folders, both in SD and internal memory, but nothing. Checked all other folders (except the ones containing "android, chrome etc" still nothing. I've also made a save on slots 1-5. Im using Android 11 (MIUI 12.5.6).

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Where is the portrait you buy in the dungeon? It says to view it in the journal but I can't find it anywhere

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
P.S. I can't find the game folder for android? I've looked for Aurelia folder in Android/obb, data and media folders, both in SD and internal memory, but nothing. Checked all other folders (except the ones containing "android, chrome etc" still nothing. I've also made a save on slots 1-5. Im using Android 11 (MIUI 12.5.6).
Hello there. On my phone, the save files are located under "/data/data/com.companyname.Aurelia/files" folder.

SNUFFPOTT

Feb 5, 2021
Aurelia V20.1 :

credit to user : FemaLep for sharing.

Ps: i only received the link in pm thanks to FemaLep, haven't downloaded it yet so proceed with caution.
if it's clean please update the op and upload it on other filesharing websites before it get 404ed.

OP has been updated and the file is safe.
Sup

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm having issues with text not loading in properly
I'm talking to Janet and like ten text boxes are empty and then she says item shop closing and then more blank boxes

d00td00t

Mar 13, 2020
I downloaded this and only got the .exe, when i try to open it it I see it on the task bar for a second and then it closes itself. Did I miss a step or do something wrong, or is it a compatibility issue?

arkopand

May 7, 2018
I downloaded this and only got the .exe, when i try to open it it I see it on the task bar for a second and then it closes itself. Did I miss a step or do something wrong, or is it a compatibility issue?
the .exe is the entire game, something's wrong on your end

minis91

Nov 2, 2017
I have done all-most everything including dungeon/achievement/etc. Still not getting quest from Jenet in the morning for super creamy milk. Any ideas why ?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes