diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
the .exe is the entire game, something's wrong on your end
You can actually "extract" it using 7zip, and you will get the main exe and a bunch of other game-related files

Got a bug, related to Scarlet scene in MC's bedroom, after the flag trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the scene doesn't play, it shows like for less than a second, however, you can re-view it on the journal menu

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Just started out with discovering this wonderful little game and, of course, I got something to complain about right away...:p.

I noticed that the game runs either in full-screen mode, or in windowed mode on a 960x540 resolution.
The first one is a bit too much on a big monitor (and I like to keep more windows/programs open a the same time)
And the second one is reallllyyy small. Any way to force it to, say 1920 x 1080 or something?

(Yes, you can drag the edges of the window to resize it but then you get all kinds of scaling problems, and the game does not remember this 'custom' window size, returning to 960x540 on restart. I would like to set a truly fixed resolution)

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I do like this game a lot, and have noticed something: some characters have less defined sprites, as example Ivy and the MC have less "fine details" than Scarlett, as if they were done in different versions / updates of the game, which looks odd and gives a unfinished, rough feeling to it, hope for this to be fixed / upgraded on a future update

And I mean it, this game is quite a big homage to the old CGA / VGA games of old, the old styled artwork gives such a nostalgic feeling, and the details are superb, it needs a little of polishing for it to be a big hit, but is going in the right direction so far

This game is demonstrating that you don't need uber realistic, HDR, 8K graphics to be considered a good game, instead is betting for an old style that the devs have artfully nailed down, and a interesting, engaging story

Will keep an eye on this one, c'est magnifique

Doofer

Dec 3, 2020
Aside from the occasional bug this is a really well-crafted game. Wasn't expecting the variety of gameplay present here at all

Reactions: Sasanid

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
is there a roadmap for this game? how close is it to being complete?
April it was 80% according to the author - then some unexpected delays happened, so not sure how things have changed since then.

Who can tell me what his engine is? I want to translate his game text. I need to find a way to unpack, :哭:
Can't you just extract the exe into it's own folder to browse the contents? I know that was a fix for some bugs in previous posts and you can access some files with dialogue in the naming scheme. Not sure how you'd repack it though (unless you mean to send it to him).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Code:
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7686_Create
When I play the new update I get error messages like this every time I switch rooms. The game seems to still work fine, I just have to click "ignore" 3 or 4 times to get it to go away. It's very annoying.

EDIT: After quitting and reloading the game, the error messages no longer appear. Not sure why but okay.

Who can tell me what his engine is? I want to translate his game text. I need to find a way to unpack, :哭:
It's done in GameMaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: hebizaihu

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
April it was 80% according to the author - then some unexpected delays happened, so not sure how things have changed since then.

Can't you just extract the exe into it's own folder to browse the contents? I know that was a fix for some bugs in previous posts and you can access some files with dialogue in the naming scheme. Not sure how you'd repack it though (unless you mean to send it to him).
[/引用]

I'm trying, but the author encrypted it. I'm searching in my browser. By the way, I just sponsored the author. I hope he can teach me.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Viressa,帖子:8752980,成员:636535 said:
[代码]___________________________________________
################################################# #########################################
错误
行动号 1
PreCreate 事件
对于对象 o_timed_event:

不存在带索引的数据结构。
在 gml_Script_scr_load_value
################################################# #########################################
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
堆栈帧是
gml_Script_scr_load_value(第-1行)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7686_Create[/code]

当我玩新更新时,每次切换房间时都会收到类似的错误消息。游戏似乎仍然可以正常运行,我只需单击“忽略”3 或 4 次即可让它消失。这很烦人。

它在 GameMaker 中完成。
[/引用]
(y)好人,

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes