Viressa

May 24, 2018
Where the hell are the funny hats?
Talk to Soren in the afternoon at the bar. He'll give you some weapons and ask you to find someone to repair them in exchange for the hats. Go to Scarlet and she'll ask you to buy her some wine, 10 whetstones, and bone dust. I forget where you get bone dust from but I assume it's a monster drop in the dungeon. Give her what she needs, give the weapons to Soren, give the hats to Luna, and you can hire the new girl and see her scenes.

Is the developer having some kind of personal problems or something? Cause this update actually fits the "Waited 8 months for a new update and it took 5 minutes to finish and only had two scenes in it" meme.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Is the developer having some kind of personal problems or something? Cause this update actually fits the "Waited 8 months for a new update and it took 5 minutes to finish and only had two scenes in it" meme.
Yes, I think there was something about moving house and something about an illness on his Patreon a while back?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and Im a bit disappointed. Its linear and I need to fuck all the girls. theres no romancing here, just harem-game with no choices. so theres no LI just random fucking. its quite grindy as well. I was expecting more, quite theres not much to do. the mini-games are at least alright.

Reactions: osaki_nami

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
just played it and Im a bit disappointed. Its linear and I need to fuck all the girls. theres no romancing here, just harem-game with no choices. so theres no LI just random fucking. its quite grindy as well. I was expecting more, quite theres not much to do. the mini-games are at least alright.
You might enjoy the dungeon once you unlock it?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I cannot seem to find staff of wisom on 10th level.
I talked to the girls and they said they need something else than just that escape plan. Do I need to talk to someone who will tell me about specifically the staff so I can go find it?

Thanks.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Talk to Soren in the afternoon at the bar. He'll give you some weapons and ask you to find someone to repair them in exchange for the hats. Go to Scarlet and she'll ask you to buy her some wine, 10 whetstones, and bone dust. I forget where you get bone dust from but I assume it's a monster drop in the dungeon. Give her what she needs, give the weapons to Soren, give the hats to Luna, and you can hire the new girl and see her scenes.

where can I find the whetstone?

Reactions: dav3knight

3teeteetee

Mar 21, 2022
Does anyone know why the Melkor's Realm heart scenes don't activate for monsters on floors 22+

Everything else works

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know why the Melkor's Realm heart scenes don't activate for monsters on floors 22+

Everything else works
I think that's because they've not been added to the game yet. If you check your journal, in the dungeon bestiary, enemies with a greyed-out heart means there's a scene available. Enemies with no heart means there's no scene in the game yet.

Reactions: 3teeteetee

iongheorghe

May 29, 2019
I cannot seem to find staff of wisom on 10th level.
I talked to the girls and they said they need something else than just that escape plan. Do I need to talk to someone who will tell me about specifically the staff so I can go find it?

Thanks.
Did you find the answer? I have the same problem

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
This game's art is just absolutely unreal but somehow the disconnect between the game's mechanics and conversations/relationships and the sex scenes just keeps getting bigger. It's like you just randomly teleport into the fuck dimension and then back out again with no memory of what happened.

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
How to start the new character quest?

Hope it's not my game glitching but I've finished everything else. Who all are in the new scenes?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes