EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
I used some saves that someone uploaded and have to ask; is the only way to get the spell for melkor sex scenes to grind through level 28 of the dungeon? How do you defeat the 666 health creature?
As far as i can tell, yes, that is the only way to get the last Sex scene for the succubus. I have yet to get it, im only missing two more scenes. The final scene with Ivy and Scarlet, and the final succubus scene. I cant seem to get the staff to appear for the Ivy/scarlet scene, not sure what im doing wrong. And once i figure that out, ill grind for the final succubus scene. If i find any useful tips, ill let you know.

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
hi guys, how can i unlock the new character? Thx you very much
Havent gotten the new character yet, as im worried ill lose my current saves if i update my version of the game. However i can only assume its the same way you get Kiki, which is to hire more help at the brothel. This can only be done once you own the brothel, and fix it up a shitload. Then ask the Dryad to hire more help, then choose the new character. (Which is not the goblin, if you havent got the goblin yet either. Although id recommend getting all the scenes, you never know what you might like. I certainly didnt.)

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
Havent gotten the new character yet, as im worried ill lose my current saves if i update my version of the game. However i can only assume its the same way you get Kiki, which is to hire more help at the brothel. This can only be done once you own the brothel, and fix it up a shitload. Then ask the Dryad to hire more help, then choose the new character. (Which is not the goblin, if you havent got the goblin yet either. Although id recommend getting all the scenes, you never know what you might like. I certainly didnt.)
The Dryad doesn't say anything new and i have the game at version 0.25. Maybe i have a bug

Reactions: EthanSmithy

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
As far as i can tell, yes, that is the only way to get the last Sex scene for the succubus. I have yet to get it, im only missing two more scenes. The final scene with Ivy and Scarlet, and the final succubus scene. I cant seem to get the staff to appear for the Ivy/scarlet scene, not sure what im doing wrong. And once i figure that out, ill grind for the final succubus scene. If i find any useful tips, ill let you know.
I'm having the same issue, I think my save is broken somehow, when talking to Erza, I do have the staff but then talking to ivy the staff option is red like ????

Reactions: EthanSmithy

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
The Dryad doesn't say anything new and i have the game at version 0.25. Maybe i have a bug
Have you done all of her requests for fixing up the brothel? Im fairly sure you need to do literally all of them before you can hire more girls

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
I'm having the same issue, I think my save is broken somehow, when talking to Erza, I do have the staff but then talking to ivy the staff option is red like ????
Atleast you have the staff, i cant get the damn thing to spawn for some reason. Any tips for that?

• Sad
Reactions: Keko!

FrenchFrySmile

Oct 2, 2020
is there a way to change the relationship between ivy and scarlett? like a file i can edit? i typed something in before realizing what effect it would have. couldn't find any option in the appdata save file.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I'm trying to reach the dungeon main villain on level 25.
But around level 20 instead of a "safepoint portal" (like we had on levels 5,10 and 15) there is a pair of bosses that keep kicking my ass - i have max stats but really no items that can refill life besides the statues inside the dungeon itself.
Is there a clever way to defeat them?

Also a few levels above, there is a wizard that sells items - did anyone figured out what does the mask that let you impersonate the drunken orc guy who dances in the brothel, does? Do we need it? It costs an arm and a leg... Screenshot_2022-08-24-04-40-24-115_com.companyname.Aurelia.jpg

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
where are these so called cheats supposed to be entered
Pretty sure its in the menu, should be in plain sight. As for the cheats themselves, i dont remember exactly what they were, but im fairly certain theyre in the description. If they arent, then i probably got them off the wiki, yes there is a wiki for this game, go check it out if you get stuck

Lilifox

Dec 16, 2020
I have installed, run then uninstalled the apk version of this game several times but it still doesn't work, only the loading screen finish then it just shut down, can anyone help with this problem??

MuppetMart

May 4, 2019
I'm trying to reach the dungeon main villain on level 25.
But around level 20 instead of a "safepoint portal" (like we had on levels 5,10 and 15) there is a pair of bosses that keep kicking my ass - i have max stats but really no items that can refill life besides the statues inside the dungeon itself.
Is there a clever way to defeat them?

Also a few levels above, there is a wizard that sells items - did anyone figured out what does the mask that let you impersonate the drunken orc guy who dances in the brothel, does? Do we need it? It costs an arm and a leg... View attachment 2005421
You'll need the spells from the earlier bosses e.g. the fox girl. When I fought the Royal Duo I used a spell that slowed their attacks and a healing spell (numerous times), which made a huge difference

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
You'll need the spells from the earlier bosses e.g. the fox girl. When I fought the Royal Duo I used a spell that slowed their attacks and a healing spell (numerous times), which made a huge difference
Wow, wow wow...what spells?
I have only two - fireball and water spell. I haven't seen no bosses in the dungeon thus far (but i did it a few updates ago, no fox girl then), and only have te items you had by defeating the bosses in minoyatur gem stages.
So i have to re-enter the dungeon on lvl1 and grid all up to 21 to find those bosses and add new spells?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes