Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
To check if you've got the newest version click in the I in the top right on the main menu. When working on the bar you have to drag the drinks of choice onto the customers.
I downloaded the latest on a couple days ago, 0.10.2 off the OP, I'll try to download it again may be it was 0.9.2 and I deleted out the wrong version. Thanks for the tip working the bar, again probably a dialog on what to do but I wasn't paying attention! I got so many games I'm playing out I'm going to have to just hold off and play one at a time till I reach the end of the each update!

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I downloaded the latest on a couple days ago, 0.10.2 off the OP, I'll try to download it again may be it was 0.9.2 and I deleted out the wrong version. Thanks for the tip working the bar, again probably a dialog on what to do but I wasn't paying attention! I got so many games I'm playing out I'm going to have to just hold off and play one at a time till I reach the end of the each update!
I messed up the version number display on the start menu.
Click on the top right menu, if the last "patch notes" are 0.10.0 you are on the last version.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Since there is no mac version I bundled the Windows one with Winebottler. It is directly usable without having to install extra software since the extra software (Wine) comes bundled inside the .app
The downside to this is that it weighs a lot more.
Link:

Reactions: Mirthal

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I tried to search in this topic, but i find nothing.
Anyone have a list of cheat to use in the menù?

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Since there is no mac version I bundled the Windows one with Winebottler. It is directly usable without having to install extra software since the extra software (Wine) comes bundled inside the .app
The downside to this is that it weighs a lot more.
Link:
Thanks for the effort, I'll share this with some users that have been asking for a MAC version.
Does it work correctly? Or should I expect bugs/visual artifacts?

Where saves on android??
/data/data/Aurelia
Be aware that you don't need to migrate the savefiles from version to version, just installing/updating to a new version should have your savefiles ready.

Reactions: Canto Forte

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the effort, I'll share this with some users that have been asking for a MAC version.
Does it work correctly? Or should I expect bugs/visual artifacts?
I played it for a while and it seems to work mostly fine although I'm not sure how it'd work on Windows. Something I have noticed though is that 'tap to click' on my touchpad sometimes doesn't work.

But things like 2 esc, tab, and H, seem to work.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
New version is out, will become public in 30 days

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck do I do anything to crystal? And I can't seem to progress Scarlet either, she's never in her tent!

D

Deleted member 1016414

One of the best games out there really... just sad that you gotta be a patreon for most things. Regardless good job on this mate.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
One of the best games out there really... just sad that you gotta be a patreon for most things. Regardless good job on this mate.
Thanks!

I don't understand what you mean by "you gotta be a patreon for most things", could you please specify?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
the MC, at a certain point, talks about arranging a lunch for him and Ivy, is it possible to do that in 0.10.2 or not?
Yes, you need to have all the 3 items and go to the first floor at the evening (next build has that part of the questline reworked so It's more intuitive.)

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes