TYPN_PNYT

Aug 9, 2019
I tried running this game on Linux (Arch Linux) using Wine (Wine Staging 4.2) but whenever I run it the game just flickers and stutters and the assets aren't loaded correctly so it is unplayable. I was wondering if there are any other Linux users out there who were able to run this?
I use Ubuntu 16.04, it that count? Wine 4.0.2

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Found a bug with Lily's latest quests to give her ingredients and she returns with an item.

The rewards for 'Purifying shard' and 'Mystifying coating' are reversed. When it was said I would get the 'Purifying shard', I instead received the 'Mystifying coating' and did not have a shard in my inventory.

Reactions: Mirthal

saintguardian

Aug 13, 2019
The 0.11 is available to download. I may just wait until the 10th to get 0.12 . Very surprised that this hasn't been updated to next version.

Reactions: Aksusa

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Link's messed up again, extra http.

• Angry

saintguardian

Aug 13, 2019
I'm using a tablet to play the game and finding it really hard to find the save files. I think I found the folder but it's empty. It was android/data/com.companyname.Aurelia which was empty. I tried searching for save and saves but brought up my other games. Please let me know if I am doing it wrong. Thank you.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
For v0.12.0 full journal entries, edit the existing lines in your save at %localappdata%\Aurelia\ to:

Code:
Ivy_progress="9.100000"
janet_progress="11.000000"
crystal_progress="14.000000"
crystal_progress2="1.000000"
lily_progress="20.000000"
scarlet_progress="22.000000"
This will unlock all scenes from the in-game journal in the pause menu. Tested on a brand new save immediately following the skipped tutorial; works.

Edit: this obviously breaks progression; treat this as a spankbank save

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I'm stuck pretty much at the beginning. Ivy just discovered some powers of mine. But said she has to study more and I will benefit from this. But nothing since. In the mornings she tells me she will see me in a bit. But I don't see her throughout the day. Also I bought a shovel and can't continue in the garden outside because I have to wait for ivy. Someone knows how to proceed?

White

Feb 22, 2017
I'm stuck pretty much at the beginning. Ivy just discovered some powers of mine. But said she has to study more and I will benefit from this. But nothing since. In the mornings she tells me she will see me in a bit. But I don't see her throughout the day. Also I bought a shovel and can't continue in the garden outside because I have to wait for ivy. Someone knows how to proceed?
You can work on the garden and speak with Ivy outside the house in the afternoon.

mydick543

Jul 17, 2018
incredible game, but already had two softlocks in some menus, like inventory or checking the list of finest customers in the tavern

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes