somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think the game needs a serious text checking. It seemed like a lot of text was said by the wrong people, typos, grammar problems, etc.

Lily garden supplies, the mana one and one of the others seems to be mixed up. The item you receive is the opposite of what they say they give you.

Weird after getting the fire book and after scarlet you still never use it.

Maximized the screen, pressed escape twice and when I relaunched the game it was extremely small.

Maximized screen doesn't fill a 1920x1080 screen.

-----------------

Wish the mini games had the explanation before starting them the first time and then the H pop down, so you don't waste time.

Planting with the proper weather or switching the weather doesn't normally plant the described plant.

Wish achievements had a hint on what they are or are about, so the player can know if they need to keep doing an activity.

Mini games can be hard or at least were before the potions existed.

I do wish you could decide if you do the cat chase again though.

-----------------

Game has beautiful art and an interesting story.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I think the game needs a serious text checking. It seemed like a lot of text was said by the wrong people, typos, grammar problems, etc.
I'm aware of this, most of the errors are usually on the older dialogues that still linger from when we didn't have an editor.
You can always send us anything you find with the in-game bug report button.

Lily garden supplies, the mana one and one of the others seems to be mixed up. The item you receive is the opposite of what they say they give you.
That is already fixed and should work correctly from the next build onwards.

Weird after getting the fire book and after scarlet you still never use it.
It is, but I had to drop that questline for now because other content takes higher priority.

Maximized the screen, pressed escape twice and when I relaunched the game it was extremely small.
I'm working on fixing that atm, I don't know what causes that bug. Opening the game again fixes it most of the time.

Maximized screen doesn't fill a 1920x1080 screen.
It does on mine, and all the others I tested the game in. :confused:

Wish the mini games had the explanation before starting them the first time and then the H pop down, so you don't waste time.
They did, people skipped them most of the time and ended complaining they didn't know what to do. The Help menu inside the minigames is more reliable because players can repeat it at will.

Planting with the proper weather or switching the weather doesn't normally plant the described plant.
They do spawn on those weathers for sure, the spawn rate is quite high at 30% (60% after Lily's questline).
It's mostly very bad luck.
Golden butterflies should give more than enough time to farm any plant if that's needed.

Wish achievements had a hint on what they are or are about, so the player can know if they need to keep doing an activity.
We plan to add some ways to make achievements easier to guess by players, but right now it isn't a priority as achievements reward nothing more than having them.

Mini games can be hard or at least were before the potions existed.
This depends a lot on the player. Some find them extremely easy while others way too hard, that's the main reason we added the agility potions, to give everyone a chance.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, I have trouble advancing the Ivy story. All the well tells me is "another blonde?". What do I do ?

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Where's this item that's supposed to be in your room for Ivy's gift? Has the game bugged out on me because there's nothing there I can use.

Nevermind, you have to ask about the two guys at the bar and then talk to them.

Last edited:

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Goodday.

Excuse me if this has been asked before, but i seem to be missing a Crystal scene.
i got the handy and sec in the closet, but in the journal there seems to be one missing scene in between.

thanks in advance.

Drewan

Oct 11, 2018
Goodday.

Excuse me if this has been asked before, but i seem to be missing a Crystal scene.
i got the handy and sec in the closet, but in the journal there seems to be one missing scene in between.

thanks in advance.
You have two scenes left with crystal. For the one in the journal you need to give something spicy to ohro (he will tell you what) and then talk to her (make sure she is at the tavern). And for the one that doesn't appear in the journal just win her again playing cards.

Reactions: Zombie09

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017
Seems like the new version is out. How long does it usually take for the last build to be public?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The text for these images.

1: Brunette - Check out the Big breasts I made with magic.

2: Brunette - They are easily the best thing.

3: (Redhead pokes a pin into the nipple, and a cartoon hissing deflating sound fills the room)

4: Redhead - Have fun with 1 saggy tit.

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes