Jives

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to get ancient sap and that wooden stuff for Ginny? I also need help with progressing Scarlet's storyline. I've hit a hundred arrows already and there's been no change with her

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
how the fuck am i meant to beat foxy
In addition to diras2010's answer, you may want to check , more specifically the "Recommended buffs" and "Combat" sections. You may want to max Endurance and Wisdom, too.

Does anyone know how to get ancient sap and that wooden stuff for Ginny? I also need help with progressing Scarlet's storyline. I've hit a hundred arrows already and there's been no change with her
You mean, "If only there was a wiki that would answer such questions. :/"
Fortunately enough: yes, such a wiki actually exists!
About the ancient sap, you will find your answer .
I don't remember about "the wooden stuff for Ginny", but chances are that you will find your answer .
And for Scarlet, well, that should be .

how to unlock new amber scene?
The wiki is not up-to-date on this - I am trying to get it up-to-date for some days now, but there's a whole lot of fixes since the last serious updates to it were about 1.5 year ago...
Please check that post. It is a bit lengthy but worth the read, given your question.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a difference between DUNGEON and EXTRA build or is it just some weird naming convention? The DUNGEON build is the latest in that case?

Reactions: gamefreak9417

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a difference between DUNGEON and EXTRA build or is it just some weird naming convention? The DUNGEON build is the latest in that case?
The EXTRA version is available only for the $20 and up Patreon supporters of the game, and have well... Extra scenes

The DUNGEON update is the normal update, with the new Dungeon scenes however, apparently is soft-locked, so you have the EXTRA scenes in it, but you cannot access said scenes, there's a workaround, where you play the EXTRA version and unlock the scenes, save and then play the Dungeon version, and you will have both unlocked

Reactions: tautorrent

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Hi guys,
what exatly is "Kiki breeding" scene ? I don't know if I unlocked it or not.
Thx
It is the first and, at least to date, only scene with Ki-ki (and Luna) where the MC will be granted to penetrate the former's pussy. Hence the "breeding" I suppose, although the scene is actually not given that name.

Teatop

Feb 21, 2019
I don't know what's the problem is but in the latest version of this game I stumbled upon a bug glitch don't know what but I can't find Ivy after 4 day to train spirit. Ivy should be standing near door daily afternoon but I can't find her so I can't progress the game... It was so frustrating, already installed it for 5 times but the problem still there....

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Does the Android Extra version also contain stuff from the Dungeon version?
If by "stuff from the Dungeon version", you're meaning "the 4 new scenes for Abyss mobs", then the answer is "No". It contains all the other, up to 25.0, stuff though. If you want to unlock the 4 extra scenes and the 4 abyss scenes, check the 4th (last) part of this post.
Note that you would very likely have found the answer to your question, should you have used the basic search engine from this thread with keywords "dungeon", "extra" and "difference" (4 hits as of editing this post), or the advanced search of F95zone with keywords "dungeon" and "extra", date > 2022/09/01, Prefixes "Engine > |Others]" and forums "Adult Games > Games" (15 hits as of editing this posts, i.e. 13 hits before your question).

Anyone know how to get rid of the extremely annoying error pop up that popups 99% of the time switching menus/locations?

The error msg:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You loaded a savegame that was created on another system. Checking should give you the instructions on how to fix the issue by yourself.

Last edited:

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I don't know what's the problem is but in the latest version of this game I stumbled upon a bug glitch don't know what but I can't find Ivy after 4 day to train spirit. Ivy should be standing near door daily afternoon but I can't find her so I can't progress the game... It was so frustrating, already installed it for 5 times but the problem still there....
I am genuinely curious. Would you share your savegame so that I can see for myself? (cf. if you need to know where those files are located)?
Also, what version are you playing? (in case you're not sure, the very first screen of the game (the one that proposes to start a new game, continue or load a game) should display that information)

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Ok, so I checked, and could not reproduce the issue you're describing, using 25.2D.
There is one occurrence when Ivy is not to be seen anywhere though, neither in the "First floor" (entrance) of the house nor "Outside the house". That's when you need to let the MC sleep: Ivy will step in the MC's bedroom next morning and tell him she made some progress. The Wiki was quite fuzzy though, so I updated it. Check .

If that is not your issue, would you please elaborate on your issue? Again, a savegame and the information about what version of Aurelia you're running would help.

Last edited:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Nobody was attacking him, nor is this his personal forum to dictate how we speak to each other informally.

If he can't take that some people don't like some of his minigames and has to run around calling people cunts because of it, he's absolutely a cry baby bitch. He'll be able to dry his tears with the fat stacks of cash this game has earned him for sure, and he doesn't have to listen to anybody he doesn't want to, but he also doesn't need to be a douchebag about it.
Love how you tell me I "shouldn't be a douchebag" while in the same message calling me a "cry baby bitch", very consistent values there.

As for the rest of the post, I already addressed everything you said literally below the one you are replying too and other several times thought the thread, yet somehow you managed to miss it all...

Not even Naamu can guide some of you.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Nobody was attacking him, nor is this his personal forum to dictate how we speak to each other informally.

If he can't take that some people don't like some of his minigames and has to run around calling people cunts because of it, he's absolutely a cry baby bitch. He'll be able to dry his tears with the fat stacks of cash this game has earned him for sure, and he doesn't have to listen to anybody he doesn't want to, but he also doesn't need to be a douchebag about it.
just let it go man, the dev's an insecure ass and has been since the beginning of the thread, and for some reason this turned into a thread of sycophants instead of being the one place where it shouldn't be a dicksuck echochamber considering it's f95.

Reactions: To Perish Twice

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Love how you tell me I "shouldn't be a douchebag" while in the same message calling me a "cry baby bitch", very consistent values there.

As for the rest of the post, I already addressed everything you said literally below the one you are replying too and other several times thought the thread, yet somehow you managed to miss it all...

Not even Naamu can guide some of you.
This post was pointless my man, why are you even interacting with retards on a retard-forum in the first place?

I love your game, it is a goddamn work of art in this "industry" with genuine soul. And I'm one of the people who love it SPECIFICALLY because it's a game, and not just a VN/CG collection. The whole Melkor's dungeon section was a complete shock to me - it was like you put a whole new game inside your already existing game.

For the love of fuck though, what you're doing here is extremely unprofessional. I know you're replying to even less professional criticism, the absolute opposite of the constructive kind, but through your posts you are basically lowering yourself to their level. Don't be a Phil Fish; don't even dip your toes in that cesspool.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes