diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Attached goes my 100% save for the 2.5.2 EXTRA+DUNGEON

It will be set on the 2nd save slot

For the .sav file, remember to edit the file, using your original .sav file (first 80 chars swap)

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Anybody might have any idea why I can't trigger Janet/Crystal last two scenes?
I've already got the Leefa Nut, but when I go to Janet nothing happens...
According to , that's because you did not reach their "Leefa Nut" quest, but are still on their "Super Creamy Milk" quest...
Happens that I am in the process of reaching that point myself, in order to update the Wiki. As of now I completed Janet's and Janet's questline won't move forward anymore, very likely because I first need to catch up on Crystal's questline (only did her first quest for now, "Strawberry cake").

sucralosy

Oct 5, 2022
Saw some ugly posts so I just want to say this: Aurelia is a diamond in a sea of shit.

Mithral: Please keep up the good work and never doubt yourself. This game is 10/10 and will only get better. I really enjoy the mini-games as well and find them surprisingly well-constructed.

Thank you for your time.

[This has been a public service announcement.]
I agree. I just don't get the negative posts but they're probably just trolls. This game has some really beautiful art, a pretty good story and entertaining mini-games. It really is a diamond in a sea of shit and I'm grateful to the developer for making it free and for letting people donate if they want.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Attached goes my 100% save for the 2.5.2 EXTRA+DUNGEON

It will be set on the 2nd save slot

For the .sav file, remember to edit the file, using your original .sav file (first 80 chars swap)
When I try to load your save it gives me an error which crashes the game. Would you happen to know how to fix it?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
For my own amusement and the amusement of others if I can make the post funny enough.

I know, not safe and corporate, but consider that is precisely that attitude what makes Aurelia how it is.
The safe and corporate route would be another VN/CG collection, with no minigames, where all the characters shared the same body type, made with default RPGMaker/Renpy stuff and Daz3D, and so much incest it would make Sodom and Gomorrah blush.

That said, I'll take the corporate route for a bit and stop replying because the lolcows are lacking in quality at the moment.

As for everyone who supported me, my dear "sycophants" as someone put it above, thanks for enabling my little trolling and I hope you could at least get a chuckle out of it. Stay awesome.
Oh you remind me of old days of internet when we had a wee bit more character to ourselves and had to invoke entire brain gray mass function just to cobble better snarky and witty comments at each other.
I always lost, cuz at that time my English was rubbish. But, it was/is always noice too see self aware individual in sea of NPCs.

May you Patreon be blessed with many subs, so I can enjoy another wiseass.

Reactions: Halbyn

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Also, where could my Android savedata folder be?

There's nothing inside data/data or data/media

I am on Android 12

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
I already searched the thread for possible savedata locations, there's nothing in either of them (as i stated in my message) : )

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I already searched the thread for possible savedata locations, there's nothing in either of them (as i stated in my message) : )
Here's your answer:

As for your other question, may I suggest searching for "scarlet" and "friend"? https://f95zone.to/search/221108334/?q=Scarlet+friend&t=post&c[thread]=11657&o=relevance
(someone should update the Scarlet's page on the Wiki with that information, now that I think of it)

Some minor bugs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance you have a save game to share in order to test those situations?

Last edited:

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Here's your answer:

As for your other question, may I suggest searching for "scarlet" and "friend"? https://f95zone.to/search/221108334/?q=Scarlet+friend&t=post&c[thread]=11657&o=relevance
(someone should update the Scarlet's page on the Wiki with that information, now that I think of it)

Any chance you have a save game to share in order to test those situations?
Yeah, i already checked that link, the savefile is not in that folder. I checked data/data and there's nothing in there. It's what i said in my message

EDIT:- Well, looks like you can't access data/data on Android 12 without having a rooted phone apparently, so i can't edit my savefile unfortunately

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Strange. I enter "save location" and get many results leading me to the right place :censored:

Yeah, i already checked that link, the savefile is not in that folder. I checked data/data and there's nothing in there. It's what i said in my message

EDIT:- Well, looks like you can't access data/data on Android 12 without having a rooted phone apparently, so i can't edit my savefile unfortunately
Oh, you are on Android. I always forget that's an option, and I'm always surprised it's not in the message or I read over it :censored:

Good luck with your search! :whistle::coffee:

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
I got two questions.
1. Whats with the different versions and which one should i choose?
2. Why the fuck are they talking like the one in Animal Crossing?

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I got two questions.
1. Whats with the different versions and which one should i choose?
2. Why the fuck are they talking like the one in Animal Crossing?
2. I never played Animal Crossing, so no idea what you're talking about. The dialogs sound fine to me, for what is worth.
EDIT: Ah, you're probably talking about the sounds played during the dialogs. Well, there's design choices to be made when you acknowledge the fact that the dialogs will never be dubbed. You have the option to mute the dialogs, though: open the main menu (purse icon in the upper right corner), then the settings screen. There, untick “Dialogue sound effects”. Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes