Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Attached goes my 100% save for the 2.5.2 EXTRA+DUNGEON

It will be set on the 2nd save slot

For the .sav file, remember to edit the file, using your original .sav file (first 80 chars swap)
Code:
of PreCreate Event
for object o_extra_scene_locator:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I missing there ?

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
so this got an update, in two versions? my currently old one isnt one of these, so im a bit confused on what the hell the Dungeon and Extra versions are. is this weird split temporary or is this how future versions are being made from now on?

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
2. Why the fuck are they talking like the one in Animal Crossing?
I'm fairly sure it's not a nod to Animal Crossing, but rather to the old DOS era of computer gaming. There's many other elements in this game that pay homage to that era and style of game. The "text sounds" were a staple in those days because computers didn't have good sound hardware yet. Also, no decent audio compression (mp3) yet. And games would have been distributed on floppy disks that held 1.4 MiB each. So .. even if newer machines could play the sound back alright, adding voice to a game would increase the number of disks required to ship it by a metric fuckton. It really only became feasible with the advent of consumer CD-ROM drives.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, however the tutorial is unclear, they say from position 1 to position 80, do I skip the first character ?
No, you need from the very first character to the eighty

So, to summarize:

With a text editor, put the cursor on the beginning of the text (at the left) and start counting eighty to the right, you can use the right arrow key for that, this will give you the whole set of characters that you need to swap

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah, however the tutorial is unclear, they say from position 1 to position 80, do I skip the first character ?
Fair enough, I'll edit the wiki to make it clearer.
EDIT: Well, I thought it was idiot-proof stating “Copy the first 80 characters of that file.”, but obviously I forgot about some developers, for whom “the first position” is [0]. :p
EDIT2: Wiki edited. Hopefully it is now crystal-clear. If not, please let me know or, better yet, fix the wiki by yourself.

so this got an update, in two versions? my currently old one isnt one of these, so im a bit confused on what the hell the Dungeon and Extra versions are. is this weird split temporary or is this how future versions are being made from now on?

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well I'm disappointed in Google, I got a the new Pixel 7 a couple days ago and I decided tonight to see if I could get Aurelia to finally work. Last 2 phones I've had have crashed to the home screen while loading the game. Well it turns out that Google has made the pixel 7 series 64bit only and apparently a lot of android games on this site are 32bit including this one. So until the devs update to a 64bit app it looks like I can't play.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Good time.

Please tell me how to prepare cocktails that are needed for the development of a brothel (I don't understand what to do) and how to get hats for special days?
And there is some kind of guide?))

Last edited:

yatafp

Jul 13, 2022
Good time.

Please tell me how to prepare cocktails that are needed for the development of a brothel (I don't understand what to do) and how to get hats for special days?
And there is some kind of guide?))
There is a wiki with a lot of helpful info.

Mixers for the cocktails are from Janet, give her the right ingredients and she'll cook them up for you.
Rule of thumb: if you can't think of any character who has access to whatever you're looking for then go bother Soren, he's got access to traders.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
i got every scene but the kiki breeding? There is a heart above lunas door but I dont get a scene when i click it.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
i got every scene but the kiki breeding? There is a heart above lunas door but I dont get a scene when i click it.
The heart on Luna's door appears only during mornings and afternoons. It unlocks ki-ki/amber extra scenes, that can be viewed again clicking on the "Heart" character in the Journal. Ki-ki breeding is the second extra ki-ki/amber scene, so you have to click twice on the heart on Luna's door: the first time it will unlock "Ki-ki's friendly guidance", the second time it will unlock "Amber's revenge" a.k.a. "Breeding Ki-ki".

Difference between Dungeon and Extra ?

Newest version isn't on the OP yet?
You got that right indeed.

SenWasHere

May 13, 2020
so i think i have all three hex containers for the demon lady but i cant give them too her am i missing ? i followed all her hints the church the brothel and the blackjack guy what do i do after that ?

KV06LM

May 16, 2020
so i think i have all three hex containers for the demon lady but i cant give them too her am i missing ? i followed all her hints the church the brothel and the blackjack guy what do i do after that ?
You probably didn't get the brothel one. Its inside the little drawer chestat the middle of the brothel.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes