tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
You probably didn't get the brothel one. Its inside the little drawer chestat the middle of the brothel.
Sen19 More likely, you first need to talk to Ezra about “Sealed Hex Container”. Cf. , second-to-last paragraph.

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
Man, I really want to like this game, but getting stuck on the Glyph dagger minigame, really, really makes me feel so dumb.

No matter how many times someone explains it, I just don't get it. I brute force myself to the last stage and I just stare at it in utter disbelief. What hell am I supposed do? And the tip button does work on Android.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Man, I really want to like this game, but getting stuck on the Glyph dagger minigame, really, really makes me feel so dumb.

No matter how many times someone explains it, I just don't get it. I brute force myself to the last stage and I just stare at it in utter disbelief. What hell am I supposed do? And the tip button does work on Android.
Max your base Agility and buff it even more, using potions and consuming plants? Max Agility (40) will make for the slowest possible timer.

v26 is out
You're only the third one to post just to highlight this, in 2 weeks. If you are able to share version 26, please do so. Otherwise, maybe you should have tagged
UncleVT, so that there's a higher chance they get a direct notification?

Last edited:
Reactions: Francis0930

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I got bored soo here browsing good game Those top Stars and didnt notice this game til now
I thought this game aint got any animation like many other til I check
man
like the art here
not super pixel art. Just right enough
big problem is the game is not half way yet from the look of its version
I gonna keep my eye on this

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I got bored soo here browsing good game Those top Stars and didnt notice this game til now
I thought this game aint got any animation like many other til I check
man
like the art here
not super pixel art. Just right enough
big problem is the game is not half way yet from the look of its version
I gonna keep my eye on this
You should prolly read some of the latest posts / pages, the author talked about the game being roughly 80% done back in Feb and was hoping for a release before end of the year (though that can obviously change). Why you think it's not even half way is a bit odd.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
version number
but now u mention it
I gonna try when I done with other game Superhuman
This seems to be a common misconception, the version number doesn't equate some sort of "progress bar" but rather the amount of changes done thought the game development.

Meaning a v0.47 doesn't mean a 47% progress.

A very common usage (the one we use) indicates changes from bigger to smaller, meaning a version number like v0.16.2 would be read like this:
0 ➜ Is the game finished? With 0 meaning not finished (mostly known as beta/alpha) and 1 meaning finished.
16 ➜ Meaning there has been 16 mayor builds, which are usually the ones that add content to the game.
2 ➜ Meaning there has been 2 minor builds, which are usually for bugs or stability updates. This number is also commonly reset when a new mayor build is added, to know at a first glance how many minor builds that specific mayor build had.

Basically, version numbers are more there for us developers to know some data about the version than for the general public, it just happens that with the introduction of betas (or even alphas) being available to the public these numbers are thrown around and often misunderstood.

As for Aurelia specifically, here is the roadmap:
I'll likely update it soon now that the Halloween update is out.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
i sincerely apologize for my not knowing
I have seen many. Both jump from version like this. 0.4 to EA but finish 1.0. and 0.1 to 1.0 while other also 0.95.3.XX.XX.XX (Jk bout XX part but it exist the first XX) and so on or I have a discussion with dev themsalve and they said they do not care number and put whatever dd/mm/yyyy in each version or watever they feel like it too like it mean nothing

I do not know much about this stuff soo that What I assume is what I assume it is the sec one from 0.1 to 1.0 like those I still keeping in touch or many other that become 1.0
but for sure

I in progress of clearing many other game til this one on the list
There are soo many other unqiue gem like these that I have to go through to collect after I been only after the gold because thought gem was tooo good for me and it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirthal
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes