tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah, I figured it out after searching this thread, a quick tutorial on this would be good tho
If only the main character was suggesting the player to go to the village, looking for a job, after the dialog with Ivy in the entrance.
... Oh, wait. Actually, he does. ^_^'
In any case, if you feel so inclined as to add to Aurelia's Wiki:

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
the..entire script of the bee movie..why..
I'm sitting there reading it and I'm like this reminds me of the bee movie ...so some time passes and I thinking this is about the bee movie but after they talk about bees don't know humans steal honey I lost my shit and I was like this is the fucking bee movie... I'm holding in there hoping there's an achievement... edit: yea no just a huge fucking troll

Last edited:

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
crash when going check out scarlets tent after finding her on the couch

at time step1
of time line t_scarlet_tent:

DoDiv :1: Execution Engine - Cannot operate on string type
at Timeline_t_scarlet_tent_1
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
Timeline_t_scarlet_tent_1 (line -1)

d@lt0n

Oct 1, 2018
Using cheat engine, I found some cheats, not sure if there's more.

SLUMDOG = 1,000,000 Gold
TOTHEBRIM = Unlocks all the achievements
VSZOMBIES = Plants saplings in the garden
THEBLACKMAGES = Obsolete cheat, was used for the garden to grant loads of mana in earlier versions
PANACEA = 100 of each potion
LEWDMAGE = When talking to Ivy, she is naked
APOTHECARY = 100 each of certain ingredients
FUCKMEUPFAM = Deletes your entire savegame information
WISEMAN = Instant level 100/ Max attribute points
DEBUG = Debug menu (Type in DEBUGOFF to turn it off)
DUORESET = Resets Ivy/Scarlet Questline

Does anyone know if those can be used in the Android port? And if yes, how?

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
I'm confused. I got most everything for most characters but I can't advance Scarlet. I got the 2 drunks treasure from the stump but nothing happened, whenever I ask what's her name(the dragon) what to do I get told to go to the hills and the drunks have the key. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do to find the 'original' knife.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I'm confused. I got most everything for most characters but I can't advance Scarlet. I got the 2 drunks treasure from the stump but nothing happened, whenever I ask what's her name(the dragon) what to do I get told to go to the hills and the drunks have the key. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do to find the 'original' knife.

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
The Android version crashes after the loading bar fills. On my tablet, that is, it works on my phone. Is there a possible permissions or settings issue? My tablet's a Samsung A7 Lite which is pretty cheap but surely is enough for Aurelia?

Last edited:

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the saves are located for this game? I had to do a full reinstall a little while ago, and am about to get round to playing the most recent update- but I can't find them!

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was stupid and missed the advice as to where to find them at the top of this page...

myoko510

Apr 5, 2020
I've managed to extract data.win but all image files are just files with no extension.I've tried renaming them to the all the image formats but nothing seems to work.So I'm stuck as well.I can upload the sprites though if you can manage to open and view them that's up to you.

Oh wow i feel stupid images was on the other folder I'll zip'em up and upload it now

And so here it is 0.17.6 CG ;

Mods can replace the cg link on main post with this one.

I might ask some stupid question but where do I have to put this CG file?

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Is this game still being developed? last Patreon post was in November, and it wasnt even a game update

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes