whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
There's an artwork of kissing scenes uploaded by Mirthal on his Twitter. Knowing that Aurelia is nearing early access, does it suggest that Aurelia has multiple endings? Or am I overthinking it?

Nightly_Pixels

Feb 10, 2023
There's an artwork of kissing scenes uploaded by Mirthal on his Twitter. Knowing that Aurelia is nearing early access, does it suggest that Aurelia has multiple endings? Or am I overthinking it?
Since he talked about the presence of a Duchess down the line, i'll predict you will have at least two endings possible. The classic "Save the Girl" vs "Deliver her to her nemesis"

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone willing to upload 0.27? Was gonna subscribe but VAT is almost half of the cost here for online goods...
Same for me, the Govenrment of my country added new taxes and boy, buying online now... you have to reealllyyyy need what you're buying, due the new taxes...

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
playing this game after a while on the 0.26 update from itch.io, and when i click on the heart icon in the journal, apparently im missing a scene? its whatever is in-between ivy's snare and ki-ki's friendly guidance. how do i proc whatever scene it is

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Errr..... well a lot of ppl here are waiting for 0.27 to be freely available, unless you wanna be the bigger man and kindly donate it before the month (I think it's like that) that the Devs have set up as fence between paid and non paid release
Bro just go kemono

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes