Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Errr..... well a lot of ppl here are waiting for 0.27 to be freely available, unless you wanna be the bigger man and kindly donate it before the month (I think it's like that) that the Devs have set up as fence between paid and non paid release
Bro just go kemono

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Mirthal Now that the brothel's storyline is complete, can we still expect new scenes with the brothel girls? I'd love to see Maen sandwiched between the protag and Sa, for example.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
how do i fix the save file problem? i know and have read the thread but it does not work for me
You may want to elaborate on what does not work for you. is doing the trick for everyone else, so… No offence meant, but chances are that you're doing something wrong.

I think i have done everything in the update but The lizard woman and I have no idea how to unlock her
Are you speaking about v.0.27, here? Or are you asking how to unlock Dragon's Lair and Naamu?

playing this game after a while on the 0.26 update from itch.io, and when i click on the heart icon in the journal, apparently im missing a scene? its whatever is in-between ivy's snare and ki-ki's friendly guidance. how do i proc whatever scene it is
You are missing “Waking surprise”, cf. .

Last edited:

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Small question, I think I can no longer progress. When I visit the brothel for example, the current status is that the brothel makes 300 gold per night. But when I went to hire the ogre I can't yet. And when I want to improve the brothel there are no new quests I can do. Does anyone have any tips? Btw I used an old save from the 26 version.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
They just keep up with adding more girls. Everyone gets their 1-3 blowjob, tit job or vaginal scenes and then then its time for a new girl with this infinitely repeating pattern.
What the fuck is the point? It never goes anywhere. The sisters may as well be dead from old age by now.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
I realised I miss the slime girl character completely (almost everything else done from 0.26 and some 0.27, would love to find the update note) where can I find her ?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I realised I miss the slime girl character completely (almost everything else done from 0.26 and some 0.27, would love to find the update note) where can I find her ?
IIRC she was introduced 0.24 or earlier, you can find her by the lake; Check your plants and follow the questline.

Reactions: Nirolten

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Just played this last week, and I think I've already finished what's left, or at least what I can. There is supposed to be the Super Creamy Milk quest, but it involves getting a "Steal" scroll from Melkor's Domain dungeon minigame. So far, I'm unable to find the statue that is supposed to have it.

So much for my Janet/Crystal threesome. But other than that, this game is really well made! Loved the animations (wherever there was some), though the protag sometimes has a permanent pogchamp face that I can't unsee.

4.70 star(s) 162 Votes