Atlas_I

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone know how far along this game is to Complete?
Noticed the new build is labeled "Brothel's Ending" which I hope means we're at the point where dev is making various ending scenarios. In contrast, the 0.27.1 version number suggests I'm being too optimistic.

I haven't played the game in over a year & was holding off till "game complete" or near that point.
We're nowhere near an ending

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Anyway to change keybindings? Thirty years of muscle memory is causing me to automatically exit the game by pressing escape every few minutes when I want to change the music volume, which normally would make me uninstall... But this game looks good, so I'd rather just unbind the Escape Alt+f4 macro and give it a try. Saw no config file, or anything editable besides audio files, localization, some weird bee "poem"(???), a reference to 4Eparser inside the game directory and an Options.ini that has like, two settings in total related to syncing...

Edit: Also, wtf is up with the 9 character limit on your name? It's not the 60's anymore, there's no need to penny pinch on the total number of bits allowed in a string.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes