DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Anyway to change keybindings? Thirty years of muscle memory is causing me to automatically exit the game by pressing escape every few minutes when I want to change the music volume, which normally would make me uninstall... But this game looks good, so I'd rather just unbind the Escape Alt+f4 macro and give it a try. Saw no config file, or anything editable besides audio files, localization, some weird bee "poem"(???), a reference to 4Eparser inside the game directory and an Options.ini that has like, two settings in total related to syncing...

Edit: Also, wtf is up with the 9 character limit on your name? It's not the 60's anymore, there's no need to penny pinch on the total number of bits allowed in a string.

Last edited:

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Missing Dragon's Lair location on the map with my save for some reason
Same thing happened to me. Good to know that I'm not crazy. Sadly I don't know if there is a fix other starting over
Weird and interesting. Are you using your own saves, or did you import others'? If so, did you use the .SAV file?

You need to delete the files of the savefile in appdata named: "Save 1" without .SAV type
Which will result in Dragon's Lair location being unavailable, the whole scenes from Melkor's Realm being locked again, and maybe other side effects. THE .SAV FILE HAS TO BE EDITED, CF. .

Yeah, all saves don't work. Maybe 1 more time play from start(
Still doesn't work.
Could you elaborate on what is really meant by “don't work”?

You're gonna need an EX save [from 25.2 by my experience] to continue further, after all the other Brothel scenes are unlocked, you should be able to talk to Luna about a noise [spoiler, spoiler, blah blah]
This is very intriguing. I did not check the last version as of now; I'd rather play the real deal rather than a decompiled binary. I will thus wait for it to be available on the developer's site.

Choices matter in conversations or it's just a matter of characterization?
The latter one. Though in the first conversation the MC has with Ivy, choosing the right options will result in Ivy getting naked.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
Okay save help needed. I'm providing my own save and the save I edited. What did I do wrong?
So, it appears that you are having trouble counting up to 80, since you copied 79 characters, cf. below.
The full 80-character string is “f831542bb913516b813e21615e762de7df8c36172798be535d70f287105452acd995836fc0a0c173

1678109379263.png

So yeah, missing one character on your copy-paste is a sure way to screw your save real good.
Chances are that just by inserting “3” in the 80th position, the file will be OK. I cannot be 100% sure though, since it depends on how much you screwed the edition. ;)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 162 Votes