troufas

Nov 13, 2018
1678272107041.png

Can anyone let me know how to access these? Does it have to do with the save file troubles everyone is having? Because i just downloaded the new 27.1 over my last 26 save and i got the Mira scenes just fine. I also got the new dragon/jewel scene but i can't get any other scenes to appear.

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Question regarding the story, will we eventually learn more about the stuff Ivy and Scarlet were running from, or are we just like, a sidequest in their story? I do like the story aspect of this game and would like to know more about it, not to mention just Reynaud and Dismas hanging around the bar

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Question regarding the story, will we eventually learn more about the stuff Ivy and Scarlet were running from, or are we just like, a sidequest in their story? I do like the story aspect of this game and would like to know more about it, not to mention just Reynaud and Dismas hanging around the bar
There was something about the Duchess' Manor in the Twitter teaser for the full map, and Ivy/Scarlet's questline is far too important to be just a side thing. I'm assuming version 30 or 31 will have it revealed. (based on the amount of remaining locations)

• Red Heart
Reactions: tautorrent and Joga

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
There was something about the Duchess' Manor in the Twitter teaser for the full map, and Ivy/Scarlet's questline is far too important to be just a side thing. I'm assuming version 30 or 31 will have it revealed. (based on the amount of remaining locations)
Ah, cool cool cool, that's great to hear!

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
He said they were going to go back and animate the older scenes... is that still going to happen or not?

Ddongo

May 11, 2017
This erasing-80-characters-thing is a workaround needed because of the way the game is currently handling the “.sav” file. Mirthal recently indicated that this behaviour would change in the near future, so you may want to wait some more. In case you don't feel so inclined: Chances are that you are not performing the actions described in the wiki correctly. Most often than not, people are copying the first 79 characters of their own save, then they erase the first 79 characters of someone else's save, resulting in an incorrect .sav file. You may want to triple-check that.
In case you still don't have any success, please provide the 3 following “.sav” files: one from a save performed on your own system, the resulting one after you performed the erasing-80-characters-thing and, optionally, the one from the save you want to use.
This is actually most likely most peoples issue. It was mine, I was having issues with my save as well but as it turns out I was only taking the first 79 characters. If you are using notepad to edit the .sav the 81st column is where the 80th character is.

Reactions: tautorrent

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
I started a new Save and when coming down the Stairs the Text with Ivy is bugged. It doesn't show anything in the text boxes. The only thing I did at the start was the Clockpuzzle and went to her room.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a trick to beating foxy? She seems way harder than all the other monsters and even when I hit perfect on all my attacks/defense I still run out of HP way before she dies.In Journal Foxy the heart is first and is HP -160 and the last one is 60 but what is it?

lemongrabb

May 3, 2022
Is there a trick to beating foxy? She seems way harder than all the other monsters and even when I hit perfect on all my attacks/defense I still run out of HP way before she dies.In Journal Foxy the heart is first and is HP -160 and the last one is 60 but what is it?
You need to apply the first spell (water that lowers dmg) and hit everything perfectly
and of course you need to max everything

Kukle

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone know who I'm missing, or is that character just not in the game yet?
Extras. Unlockable with version 0.25.2 Extra / 0.26.0* Halloween Special / 0.28.0 Extra.

*0.26.0 probably unofficially but tested it with last Ivy/Scarlet scene (Ivy's Bedroom Morning) and Heart apperde on Ivy's Bedroom door.

Hearts are non repeatable for this moment so You might miss it when playing version without "Extra" and make to much progress (Triggers: Ivy/Scarlet Last Scene "Threesome" unlock "Ivy's Snare", Ki-Ki "Anal" Scene unlock Extra Scene with Ki-Ki + Luna "Waking Surprise" ...)

So my advise would be: launch V25_2_EX, unlock the new extra scenes, save, quit the game, launch V25_2_DUNGEON, load your past savegame then unlock the new dungeon scenes, keeping access to the extra scenes.
^ Note to tag Author (from this thread) //Edit: tautorrent post #2,829

You can edit your save file. Note current progress and try to decrase it, play game to unlock heart and than edit again and set progress to number before editing. I done this when formating PC and copying save without *.sav file - lost entry to Dragon Lair so decrease Naamu progress and Ginny progress (need Piece of Lirey's Statue for Naamu so set ginny_progress="14.000000", next play to unlock entry and set noted numbers again in save file).

Unfortunately some scenes are related to few progress records (e.g. "Waking Surprise" related to Ki-Ki progress + Luna progress) so need to find correct combination.

Last edited:

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 2448565

Can anyone let me know how to access these? Does it have to do with the save file troubles everyone is having? Because i just downloaded the new 27.1 over my last 26 save and i got the Mira scenes just fine. I also got the new dragon/jewel scene but i can't get any other scenes to appear.
I have the same problem. Can someone provide solution?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 2448565

From my experience it was a 25.2 EX save that let me continue. Some people found luck with 0.26. So far I don't think there's a fix or I haven't been active enough to see it

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
If people don't get the latest brothel talk with Luna then remember to check on Miza after her sex scene (you need to wait a day). When you do you'll get a note from her and after another day has passed you can talk to Luna and you'll get to the last scenes added.

P.S: I come from version 26 and got straigh into the 27.1 version so IDK if I'm one of the lucky ones but I thought people may not check on Miza after the scene and that locks you out of the brothel content.

Hope this helps. If it's something unrelated (like save files getting corrupted etc.) then IDK.

Reactions: tautorrent
May 13, 2018
Anybody else getting a plain white screen? I hear the music, and it changes if I click, but nothing else. Tried running compatibility back to Windows 7 but same situation. Only variation is that if I use "Alt+tab" to change to the program, it's initially a black screen until I click on it, then it goes white.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes