Blue2001

Apr 3, 2022
I've noticed a while ago that my game has a problem. so, there's the achievement-based bonus scenes. thing is, even though I got enough achievements to unlock every available scene, the Crystal scene that's usually rewarded after 30 achievements (fourth pic) is nowhere to be seen. I only noticed that after I already got the other scenes, tried completing some more to try and see if i could get it but had no luck with that. any idea what I should do here?
1680397112591.png
(pic from the wiki)
1680397198723.png
(screenshot of my save)

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 892923

Overview:
In this adventure game, you'll take the role of a young adventurer who returns to his childhood village to reclaim a house inherited by his grandfather.
On a sudden twist of fate, you find a mystical amulet in your newly acquired house, and its simple touch puts in motion a chain of events that will lead you to meet a mysterious woman who has sought refuge in your home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-02-15
Developer: Mirthal F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27.1 Brothel's Ending
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

Extra Scenes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Android: - -

Extras: Cheat Codes - CG (v0.17.6) - Fan signatures - - CG2 -
Save*

View attachment 892922 View attachment 892936 View attachment 892937 View attachment 892939 View attachment 892940
Now this, this game is the shit, good as fuck.

Jul 29, 2018
I've noticed a while ago that my game has a problem. so, there's the achievement-based bonus scenes. thing is, even though I got enough achievements to unlock every available scene, the Crystal scene that's usually rewarded after 30 achievements (fourth pic) is nowhere to be seen. I only noticed that after I already got the other scenes, tried completing some more to try and see if i could get it but had no luck with that. any idea what I should do here?
Odd... And same...

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Well.... I found something while fiddling with the game files

Python:
if (check_text_string("dejavu") == 1)
    game_restart()
if (check_text_string("abortmission") == 1)
    game_end()
if (check_text_string("praisekek") == 1)
    draw_text_popup("Shadilay Brother", 340)
if (check_text_string("//*") == 1)
{
    see_the_numbers++
    if (see_the_numbers >= 4)
        see_the_numbers = 0
}
if (check_text_string("sweetmemes") == 1)
{
    draw_text_popup("U sure about that?", 340)
    laughs = 1
}
if (check_text_string("communism") == 1)
{
    draw_text_popup("Laughs in Stalin", 340)
    money = 0
}
if (check_text_string("madwalnuss") == 1)
{
    with (all)
        image_xscale *= -1
}
if (check_text_string("manaboost") == 1)
    garden_mp = 10000
if (check_text_string("crypt") == 1)
    transition(74)
if (check_text_string("black") == 1)
    transition(75)
if check_text_string("alchemy")
    transition(80)
if check_text_string("dungeon")
    transition(81)
Thing is... where this codes can be used / input????

May 28, 2021
I'm super looking forward to further progress on this game. It's really a peice of art. I could see a 30$+ price tag for this on steam all day.

is0late

Aug 15, 2019
well im a little stumped, got almost every scene but all the brothel girls have 2 scenes missing on my end, cant figure out how to unlock them.
think it's a three some a four some and then an orgy or something? don't really know was reading through the changelog
wiki is outdated in this case.
if someone has the method of getting these please let me know, thanks

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
well im a little stumped, got almost every scene but all the brothel girls have 2 scenes missing on my end, cant figure out how to unlock them.
think it's a three some a four some and then an orgy or something? don't really know was reading through the changelog
wiki is outdated in this case.
if someone has the method of getting these please let me know, thanks
You need to allow a couple of days to pass, then go to the Brothel in the morning and talk to the Dryad (plant girl)

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Well, fiddling with the game files, there's some stuff being not used / implemented, for example a cat chase minigame, and a some sort of RPG-esque attack / defend / wait sort of minigame

And for some reason the Crystal extra scene on the Achievements section has been removed from the code, playing normally will garner you 80 of 81 Achievements, because the achievement that you get for clicking certain tile on the Achievements section is still broken on the code

Furthermore, there are a few sprite placeholders for upcoming stuff, for example one for something related to an extra image / scene of Janeth, some placeholders for Iyv, and some placeholders for the before-mentioned RPG-styled minigame

And there's the extra codes that I have found, but there are no way to input / use them in the game so far

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
also ive checked the game topic on kemono, and found the latest v28 extra. But problem is that i download some .bin file. How do i extract it or do something with it? Or its only for patreon beta version which can somehow run it?

Reactions: larry69
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes