kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I've asked before and didn't get a response afaik, was Mirthal going to go back and animate the older scenes or has that idea been abandoned? I know he mentioned it as a possibility before, but I hadn't seen anything about it since.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I've asked before and didn't get a response afaik, was Mirthal going to go back and animate the older scenes or has that idea been abandoned? I know he mentioned it as a possibility before, but I hadn't seen anything about it since.
I asked Mirthal directly on the Discord Server, regarding this, and as per his statement, the Artwork and possibly the animations will be re-done for the final release of the game, or, if time constraints doesn't allow it, will be added in upcoming updates after final release, some sort of DLC so to speak, the idea is to fulfill the roadmap that have been set for the game and it's future release on Steam, so, is not like that the idea has been abandoned, is more like, the Dev team is focusing on finishing the game, then doing the graphical overhaul / animation overhaul and so

Last edited:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I asked Mirthal directly on the Discord Server, regarding this, and as per his statement, the Artwork and possibly the animations will be re-done for the final release of the game, or, if time constraints doesn't allow it, will be added in upcoming updates after final release, some sort of DLC so to speak, the idea is to fulfill the roadmap that have been set for the game and it's future release on Steam, so, is not lie tha idea has been abandoned, is more like, the Dev team is focusing on finishing the game, then doing the graphical overhaul / animation overhaul and so
Basically, I'm having the decency of finishing the game, and taking the 2 years of "tech update" afterwards. :LUL:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Basically, I'm having the decency of finishing the game, and taking the 2 years of "tech update" afterwards. :LUL:
R.jpg

Unrelated but gotta say, once the hint tool run out I was completely lost and outside the Dungeon havent' been able to do anything new.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
The running after a hobo game is so unnecessarily long, it's a pain in the ass. What makes it even worse is that touch controls suck.
View attachment 2587160

Unrelated but gotta say, once the hint tool run out I was completely lost and outside the Dungeon havent' been able to do anything new.
We are re-working a lot of old stuff to make questlines more clear and the player less dependent on Naamu's clues.

Jan 20, 2022
hey this game's real nice, good job. If I had any criticism it'd be that this game has the opposite problem most hgames have, too little dialogue instead of too much, every character goes from 0 to blowjob so fast blink and you'll miss it and then the scenes themselves are quite short. Still, great art, great characters, great music, I appreciate that I only had to do the tavern minigame once and then savescum blackjack for infinite money.

VortexMagus

Mar 26, 2017
Constant empty text boxes when I try to play. A lot of text, including story relevant text, does not display. Sad because I really like the aesthetic of the game. Not all text is like this, but both of these happened right in the first 5 minutes of the game.
1683612198851.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francis0930

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Aurelia-0.28.0Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Constant empty text boxes when I try to play. A lot of text, including story relevant text, does not display. Sad because I really like the aesthetic of the game. Not all text is like this, but both of these happened right in the first 5 minutes of the game.
View attachment 2607133
Yeah, getting the same issue. I think the current release is somewhat borked.

Note: Interestingly enough this issue does not seem to occur in windowed mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: tautorrent
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes