Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
dude imagine the dev doing a cyberpunk themed game next. that'd be insane. that beautiful pixel art in futuristic setting. i'd really be into that
Sorry, but the next game is going to an anime style gacha spinoff game where you can buy your JPEG waifus in lootboxes.

Look out for the special "Ivy in a slutty nurse outfit"! With a generous 0.000069% drop rate.

RP8817

Jan 27, 2022
wow this is great, gorgeous art!

all the cheat codes seem pretty extreme, are there any "lesser" ones that add just like, 5 levels? just looking for a small starting boost

Reactions: Bakaroly

arkopand

May 7, 2018
wow this is great, gorgeous art!

all the cheat codes seem pretty extreme, are there any "lesser" ones that add just like, 5 levels? just looking for a small starting boost
do the clock puzzle ASAP so you get the artifact that boosts your XP, it's really strong so you'll get to lvl100 before you know it
also, put all your points in agility before anything else. agility makes all minigames easier so you can just do the bar minigame a couple times and make a shitload of money. This game doesn't need cheatcodes, it has them built in already

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Idk if anyone has this bug or sth or only me but im playing the game on android and like until latter game , when i woke up in the morning scarlet and ivy disappeared , scarlet isn't standing outside and ivy isn't sitting on the chair after that i think i have to do sth like having janet makes sth and then they return

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
go to the wiki and look for what to do with your save file and if your still haveing truble i would suggest waiting until the save system gets fixed
same:

of Draw Event
for object o_new_shop:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,375] out of range [1,375] - 458.<unknown variable>(100116,375)
at gml_Object_o_new_shop_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_new_shop_Draw_0 (line -1)

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
same:

of Draw Event
for object o_new_shop:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,375] out of range [1,375] - 458.<unknown variable>(100116,375)
at gml_Object_o_new_shop_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_o_new_shop_Draw_0 (line -1)
Apparently i was getting this error when using an amateur translation of the .txt files.
Reusing an original version without inserting the translation, the error no longer occurs.

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
i have no idea what to do since the current update... nothing has actually changed has it? I see that there are two unlocked scenes, but I have no idea how to progress further... any tips?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes