CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
god fucking damnit I deleted the save file when I was clearing out some other files on my pc
anyone know if there is a gallery cheat?
the save file editing is apparently too complicated for me cuz I can't get it to work

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
god fucking damnit I deleted the save file when I was clearing out some other files on my pc
anyone know if there is a gallery cheat?
the save file editing is apparently too complicated for me cuz I can't get it to work
Let me help you

Run the game, when the whole intro is done, and you can save, make a save in the 2nd slot, then following the guide of the where it says "Savegames" copy the 2 "Save 2" files, and post them here, so we can fix them for you

Greatnezz

Nov 24, 2022
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7760_Create

could someone help me with this

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
ERROR in
action number 1
of PreCreate Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_brothel_7760_Create

could someone help me with this
Very likely, you're using some save game files from a save performed on another system, and you did not edit those accordingly. Please refer to about what/how to edit.

Is the lockpick minigame you get when you type "UNLOCK" into the cheats menu actually beatable? Or is it a red herring?
Hmm, using v0.28, typing “UNLOCK” into the cheats menu gives me an “Incorrect code” message. What version of the game are you using?

Last edited:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Very likely, you're using some save game files from a save performed on another system, and you did not edit those accordingly. Please refer to about what/how to edit.

Hmm, using v0.28, typing “UNLOCK” into the cheats menu gives me an “Incorrect code” message. What version of the game are you using?
He is likely using the debug mode, typing "unlock" just summons the dungeon unlocking minigame for testing purposes.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
What does the debug mode allow you to do?
For those wondering, no, it's not godmode. It's a bunch of shortcuts to shop menus and minigames and drawing variables to screen for troubleshooting.

As a bonus, it can also easily crash the game or corrupt the save file if you press an incorrect button at an incorrect time.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How can I get access to the brothel? I can only play blackjack with Soren . I thought that maybe I need to win enough times but I've won 5-0 and nothing happens.

Edit:
Supposedly I need to finish elemental training but it's retarded, Ivy says I should read grimoire which I don't have in my inventory so I have no idea what options should I use and there are too many permutations to try using brute force (too many to bother).

Edit 2:
OK, the book was on my bookshelf suddenly, lol. Why have it there when I have inventory without limits? Retarded game design.

Last edited:

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
I understand the one-off scenes should be replayable in the last journal section, but for me that one is closed off and shows as a question mark?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hi !
Are some of the storylines in this game completed ?
And how long would it take to see everything ?

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes