kinda

Nov 24, 2017
anybody knows what is the last heart scene in the journal? its all im missing

nvm, its in your bed at night

Last edited:

Dxgl

Mar 19, 2023
I think the best game of the genre i've played, story is rich and art is so good. Really awsome

I've seen bad comments about minigames but i think they're great since they bring diversity in the gameplay and are well coded. But Ohro's poursuit and karo's defence might be a little too slow, a time x2 would be appreciated.

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Thank you, Mirthal for creating such a wonderful game with amazing music game!
Would you mind helping me how to unlock 2 final scenes of characters: Bulgar, Maen & Sa, Ki-ki, Amber and 1 final scene of Luna (showed in attached files). I got full bar of heart of these characters. The version is 0.28.0 Extra.
Thanks so much again.

Amber.png Bulgra.png Ki-ki.png Maen and Sa.png Luna.png

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Thank you, Mirthal for creating such a wonderful game with amazing music game!
Would you mind helping me how to unlock 2 final scenes of characters: Bulgar, Maen & Sa, Ki-ki, Amber and 1 final scene of Luna (showed in attached files). I got full bar of heart of these characters. The version is 0.28.0 Extra.
Thanks so much again.

View attachment 2630736 View attachment 2630739 View attachment 2630742 View attachment 2630743 View attachment 2630744
you are missing so many scenes that I think you simply need to progress the main story further. First try by checking out every location at every daytime. Just go to sleep, choose a location and skip throw all daytimes to see if any hint pops up. If so click on it and continue. Else go sleep and repeat with the next location. That way you can find the next thing to do within 2-3min on your own. Good luck!

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
you are missing so many scenes that I think you simply need to progress the main story further. First try by checking out every location at every daytime. Just go to sleep, choose a location and skip throw all daytimes to see if any hint pops up. If so click on it and continue. Else go sleep and repeat with the next location. That way you can find the next thing to do within 2-3min on your own. Good luck!
Tks Charmaman for answering my question.
Your method has totally worked. All scenes has been unlocked.
Wish that all girls will come to your bed in your night dreams. Enjoy your harem!

Reactions: charmaman

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Dev note say old save compatibility but when I try and load my save from 3-4 updates ago I get:
of PreCreate Event
for object o_extra_scene_locator:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_RoomCC_r_mc_bedroom_7698_Create

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
In the journal under the heart section I have 3 question marks between Ivy's snare and Crystal's sneaky snack, what am I missing?
Those are Brothel's scenes, namely “Waking Surprise” (Luna/Ki-ki), “Ki-ki's friendly guidance” (Amber/Ki-ki) and “Amber's Revenge” (Amber/Ki-ki). The wiki might be missing some more recent stuff, yet those three are mentioned indeed:

How do you get slime ?
Look for “slime” on this page of the wiki.

I'm trying to load my save on a new PC. I copied the folder Local -> Aurelia into the new PC. My saves show up on the load screen, but when I try to load I get this error:
[snip]
Anyone got a save that works because my old one gives an error and I kinda dont want to start from the beginning again.
I got this error when load my save
[snip]
same:
[snip]
Chances are that you are all trying to load a game, using a savegame coming from another system. It does not matter whether you did the save or someone else did: if the save is coming from another system, including a reinstallation of the OS on the same computer, you will have to first edit a save file before you can load the game from it. That is, until the version where Mirthal fixed this is available.
Cf.

where/how do you get an emerald?
By in Melkor's Realm, or by using (which you mostly get from Karos' Defence minigame).

any cheat code to unlock gallery?
Nope.

Idk if anyone has this bug or sth or only me but im playing the game on android and like until latter game , when i woke up in the morning scarlet and ivy disappeared , scarlet isn't standing outside and ivy isn't sitting on the chair after that i think i have to do sth like having janet makes sth and then they return
Not sure that I understand – Ivy is showing in the garden only in the afternoon.

6 year old game.
its good to play ?
FUCK YEAH!!!

where is the wiki?
Do you mean that… errr… Someone tells you about a wiki, and you don't even open up a new tab in your browser and look for “aurelia” and “wiki” keywords? How amazing.

you are missing so many scenes that I think you simply need to progress the main story further. First try by checking out every location at every daytime. Just go to sleep, choose a location and skip throw all daytimes to see if any hint pops up. If so click on it and continue. Else go sleep and repeat with the next location. That way, you can find the next thing to do within 2-3min on your own. Good luck!
Very methodical take on how to progress in the game, most of the time, indeed. Sometimes you will need to click a few things that won't look any different, no matter the time of the day, though. Still, very decent advice.

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
Those are Brothel's scenes, namely “Waking Surprise” (Luna/Ki-ki), “Ki-ki's friendly guidance” (Amber/Ki-ki) and “Amber's Revenge” (Amber/Ki-ki). The wiki might be missing some more recent stuff, yet those three are mentioned indeed:

Look for “slime” on this page of the wiki.

Chances are that you are all trying to load a game, using a savegame coming from another system. It does not matter whether you did the save or someone else did: if the save is coming from another system, including a reinstallation of the OS on the same computer, you will have to first edit a save file before you can load the game from it. That is, until the version where Mirthal fixed this is available.
Cf.

By in Melkor's Realm, or by using (which you mostly get from Karos' Defence minigame).

Nope.

Not sure that I understand – Ivy is showing in the garden only in the afternoon.

FUCK YEAH!!!

Do you mean that… errr… Someone tells you about a wiki, and you don't even open up a new tab in your browser and look for “aurelia” and “wiki” keywords? How amazing.

Very methodical take on how to progress in the game, most of the time, indeed. Sometimes you will need to click a few things that won't look any different, no matter the time of the day, though. Still, very decent advice.
i know, look im playing on android and at a point much later in the game when i got both Ivy and Scarlet available , when i came outside of the house after sleeping they both gone ( cant find them anywhere literally)
In order to make them appear again i have to travel to the city do something there and then travel back to the house for them to show up

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
This game was made for a CRT filter. It looks better on a bigger monitor, trust me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
i know, look im playing on android and at a point much later in the game when i got both Ivy and Scarlet available , when i came outside of the house after sleeping they both gone ( cant find them anywhere literally)
In order to make them appear again i have to travel to the city do something there and then travel back to the house for them to show up
You mean, as if the time of the day was different after you did what you did in town? Ivy and Scarlet are not in front of the house in the Morning (Ivy should be in her bedroom, and Scarlet in the living-room). They appear in front of the house only in the Afternoon. During the Evening, they are found in the same rooms as in the Morning. At Night, Ivy is in her room and Scarlet too, or in the living-room, depending on where you are in her story.

This game was made for a CRT filter. It looks better on a bigger monitor, trust me.
MY! I was sure of it! I tried using ReShade, but could not find how to actually have it do its magic.
Would you please elaborate on what you used as a CRT filter and, if using it is not that obvious, how to do it (any pointer to a how-to would be more than welcome).

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
You mean, as if the time of the day was different after you did what you did in town? Ivy and Scarlet are not in front of the house in the Morning (Ivy should be in her bedroom, and Scarlet in the living-room). They appear in front of the house only in the Afternoon. During the Evening, they are found in the same rooms as in the Morning. At Night, Ivy is in her room and Scarlet too, or in the living-room, depending on where you are in her story.

MY! I was sure of it! I tried using ReShade, but could not find how to actually have it do its magic.
Would you please elaborate on what you used as a CRT filter and, if using it is not that obvious, how to do it (any pointer to a how-to would be more than welcome).
I know where they usually at it isn't that hard to find them but there's this bug that at a point later in the game i can't find them anywhere
If i want to make them *spawn* again i have to go to the town and do something there and then go back to the house , they will be there again
Get it ?

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
I know where they usually at it isn't that hard to find them but there's this bug that at a point later in the game i can't find them anywhere
If i want to make them *spawn* again i have to go to the town and do something there and then go back to the house , they will be there again
Get it ?
Yup, now it's crystal-clear, thanks. Did you report the bug? ( )

Reactions: gang26XD

jetama

Oct 28, 2020

- Download ReShade
- Target the games EXE
- Select DX9
- Check the "CRT Royale Reshade by akgunter"

As for configuring it... I just played around with some settings to get the gamma and contrast right for my monitor, a little bit of tweaking with the values should get you that too. It definitely makes the art pop out more, especially with the art from the earlier versions where it wasn't as detailed as the newer ones.

Reactions: tautorrent

tautorrent

Jul 8, 2022
do anyone has a guide? the wiki is outdated, looking at the journal I still have some missing scenes
The Wiki is like, 2 versions old, so you should not have to search for too long, should you really play the game instead of just fast-forwarding the H-rated scenes, for once (but it's understandable you want the scenes, of course). You should find all the information you're looking for within the last pages of this very thread – all it takes is some browsing and patience, really.

full save pls?
Same answer as above: it's there, in the thread. Look for it before you ask. You will have to edit a file, though, and that is very thoroughly explained in the wiki.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 164 Votes