rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
When the new save file system is created and we dont have to go with this crap anymore tag me in please.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I thought this game was a corpse long time ago.
Exited as f*ck to see I'm in error. It's miles away from a cyberpunk themed game, but I'm still going for a synthwave playlist in the background of these gorgeous medieval pixels.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Basically, I'm having the decency of finishing the game, and taking the 2 years of "tech update" afterwards. :LUL:
Gotta respect a dev who at least does the tech update part after wrapping up the core story. :KEK:

Too many insecure devs start dragging their feet with the perverse incentives of the patreon model, and get lost for years tinkering around in "tech updates" without ever finishing their games.

Providing a satisfying ending before polishing things up used to be the norm but now has become a marker to distingush insecure devs and productive devs with future plans.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I'm trying to load my save on a new PC. I copied the folder Local -> Aurelia into the new PC. My saves show up on the load screen, but when I try to load I get this error:

Code:
of Draw Event
for object o_timed_event:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Script_scr_load_value
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load_value (line -1)
gml_Object_o_timed_event_Draw_0
Anyone know how I can fix it?

Reactions: Wrongturn

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
So this update is mostly adding text to the old achievement scenarios?
I've got everything unlocked except this one scene under the heart marker asdsa.png

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone got a save that works because my old one gives an error and I kinda dont want to start from the beginning again.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I'm trying to load my save on a new PC. I copied the folder Local -> Aurelia into the new PC. My saves show up on the load screen, but when I try to load I get this error:

Code:
of Draw Event

############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
Anyone know how I can fix it?
go to the wiki and look for what to do with your save file and if your still haveing truble i would suggest waiting until the save system gets fixed

May 13, 2018
Getting a blank/white screen seems to be a common enough issue to the point where i think there should be a spoiler or something in the OP on how to solve it.

Regardless, here's how i solved it: Right click on the Aurelia_vXX_X.exe and extract it in a folder (with WinRAR or some other file archiver) then open the options.ini (with Notepad or some other text editor) and change CreateTexturesOnDemand=0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand=1 then just launch the extracted Aurelia.exe and see if it worked.
MODS: can we please make this a sticky on the front page?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I thought this game was a corpse long time ago.
Exited as f*ck to see I'm in error. It's miles away from a cyberpunk themed game, but I'm still going for a synthwave playlist in the background of these gorgeous medieval pixels.
dude imagine the dev doing a cyberpunk themed game next. that'd be insane. that beautiful pixel art in futuristic setting. i'd really be into that

supermen2078

May 19, 2020
I got this error when load my save
of Draw Event

stack frame is

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes