Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
I'm missing the last 3 entries (of 7) in the journal with the heart symbol. Anyone able to tell me how to get them?

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
If someone could post a save just before the newest content (or a completed save) it would be much appreciated, had to do a wipe on my pc so lost all my save data, thanks in advance :)

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Dragon Minigames = The most poorly designed I've ever seen.
No ability to pause. You do everything right the first time, or fail and start all over again.
They're short, which is their only saving grace.

The closest equivalent to just how bad the 4th & 5th levels are is Town of Passion's minigames.
I actually regret wasting the couple minutes it took me to get through them.
Was not worth the "sex scene" you get for completing them.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Dragon Minigames = The most poorly designed I've ever seen.
No ability to pause. You do everything right the first time, or fail and start all over again.
Why is that a problem? I think there was a single situation in a single level where Kai-Lemming was not stuck in a safe place while i "setup" the route. You keep collectibles across death too.

Or put another way, i found the bar and the battletoads (chase) minigames much more stressful.

Cardboard27

Jul 28, 2017
Too bad they scrapped the old intro. I actually thought it flowed better, and I miss seeing the clothes-off character portraits. Oh well, still a quality game.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes