D

Deleted member 459490

How do you use Cheat engine to get codes? (I've only used it to edit numbers on the fly ... very basic.) Could you please point me to a resource? Thanks :D
It was semi-guesswork.

Under "Value Type": Click on "String" and type in a phrase you think might be in the game, in this case I tried: 'cheat' and then it lists the results. Right click and browse results and look through the information in the pop up, it's a little confusing, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Gabedazzle

May 4, 2018
You have to take the key that serves as the needle of the bedroom clock. You can then open the hatch on the ceiling of Ivy's room. And this hatch gives you a map that gives you access on the world map to the location of the dwarf tomb where you will find the dagger.
thx very much!

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Is Topaz dropped by the Minotaur defense? Cause i only got the 4 other gems.

Edit: Apparently yes, went til wave 35 and got a bunch

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Monster girl tag was added recently, but looking at the screenshots the game seems pretty bog standard human centric.

The pixel art is gorgeous however, so I'd love to hear that there is a decent amount of furry/monster content.

How much is there?

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Monster girl tag was added recently, but looking at the screenshots the game seems pretty bog standard human centric.

The pixel art is gorgeous however, so I'd love to hear that there is a decent amount of furry/monster content.

How much is there?
There are 2 human girls and the rest is some humanoid variety, you got goblins, demons, halflings (i think), rabbit girls, plant girls, drow, elves and a slime.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
Anybody have a 0.19 or 0.20 save? Apparently I lost mine at some point and I'd rather not go through everything again if I can avoid it
I shared mine a few pages back, here's a quote of it:
Here's my save file for v20. I don't have the stats all maxxed out but I do have 100% of the Journal/Gallery entries unlocked which is what I assume most people would be looking for from a save file, yeah?

How much is there?
I'd say it's pretty balanced between humans and monsters. Though all the monstergirls are strictly humanoid or take very close to humanoid forms for the H-scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TOMPThrowaway8

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know why but when I click on the game it opens but the screen is white and I hear sound from it but nothing else and if you try to make it bigger it just closes can anyone tell me why?

Last edited:

ericd8662

Oct 5, 2019
Here's my save file for v20. I don't have the stats all maxxed out but I do have 100% of the Journal/Gallery entries unlocked which is what I assume most people would be looking for from a save file, yeah?
how do I use the save file?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes