Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is very good-looking but I was put off by the lack of a compelling story and the twitch minigames. It seems though, that there is a market for games with twitch minigames, and these are developers that seem to like to create them, so that's where the developers should go, and I will just wish them luck and move on.

Dami Dshi

May 13, 2020
I get this screen when I launch the game I do hear the music and sound when i click, but nothing showing is there any fix
fgdjvgkb5656.png

medion

Jul 3, 2017
i cant catch anything while fishing i spend more than 100 bait and around 40 brightbugs and nothing...

HorseDonk

Dec 27, 2020
Just want to say this game is awesome. Definitely up there in the top 5. Can anyone recommend any similar games keep me busy till the next update?? TIA

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
i cant catch anything while fishing i spend more than 100 bait and around 40 brightbugs and nothing...
Nothing at all? It is not normal. Normally you should be able to at least have the seaweed. Do you click well when there is an exclamation mark? Then you just have to move the mouse, which makes the hook move, on the bar where the fish appears, and if you reach the end you catch the fish.

medion

Jul 3, 2017
Nothing at all? It is not normal. Normally you should be able to at least have the seaweed. Do you click well when there is an exclamation mark? Then you just have to move the mouse, which makes the hook move, on the bar where the fish appears, and if you reach the end you catch the fish.
There was only one time exclamation mark and it was in the beginning of the game since then nothing maybe my save is corrupted or something i dont know...
ok i got now apperantly i have to hold mouse one for a few sec then the exclamation mark will appear...

Alien_Player

Dec 25, 2017
So... it seams I get stash from drunk guys looted before the quest with the scarlet dagger starts. And now I don't know what to do with lockpick and silver thingy. Lizard keeps saying about it, and that's all.

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
So... it seams I get stash from drunk guys looted before the quest with the scarlet dagger starts. And now I don't know what to do with lockpick and silver thingy. Lizard keeps saying about it, and that's all.
Same issue, no idea what to do next and it is blocking progress with Scarlet and Ivy.

4.70 star(s) 165 Votes