monkeywithfins

Jun 19, 2019
i can't seem to throw coins at the fountain. every time i click on it the only option i have is to fill a bottle with water. any tips on this?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
So... it seams I get stash from drunk guys looted before the quest with the scarlet dagger starts. And now I don't know what to do with lockpick and silver thingy. Lizard keeps saying about it, and that's all.
There's a ceiling board somewhere in the house
i can't seem to throw coins at the fountain. every time i click on it the only option i have is to fill a bottle with water. any tips on this?
You don't put coins in the fountain

Nov 3, 2019
Not even five minutes in and I go through an easter egg to get a key to a chest which has an old note that contains the entire bee movie script... What is this game?

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I still have 2 scenes to unlock with Ivy and 1 with Scarlet, but the frog says no tips for Ivy and no more content for Scarlet, any tips?

Last edited:

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
I have problem with the staff from dungeon floor 10. I get it but when I come out of the dungeon I dont have it in my inventory. The frog keeps sending me back there but when I go to floor 10 its not there anymore. Does anyone know whats wrong ?

3ode

Jun 17, 2017
Well cannot make dinner. I think that I got stuff cuz I got bed for Scarlet tho etc. Now I have bought all things from cook + wine and have key already. So dunno.

4.70 star(s) 165 Votes