han_zhang

Nov 29, 2017
Already completed all scenes now, but who is the girl between Luna and Ginny? Still cannot find her or she is for next update?

Nov 10, 2017
the part where scarlet literally sleeps with you in your bed, it just skips. dialogue is unreadable and image is just skimmed over. is that normal?

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
Where i can find polished candlebra for Ginny? all others quest is done, but i'm stuck with last scene of Ginny ..

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
I have problem with the staff from dungeon floor 10. I get it but when I come out of the dungeon I dont have it in my inventory. The frog keeps sending me back there but when I go to floor 10 its not there anymore. Does anyone know whats wrong ?

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
I have problem with the staff from dungeon floor 10. I get it but when I come out of the dungeon I dont have it in my inventory. The frog keeps sending me back there but when I go to floor 10 its not there anymore. Does anyone know whats wrong ?
You need to find it on 10 floor. Try to see all square. Then you need to repare it on Demon Girl. Jusct clik on Demon Girl, and she repair it.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
and where is it located? it just seems to me bugs. for I cannot open the chest with a lockpick.
You have to pick up notes scattered around the house. Once you have the five notes, you dial a code with five symbols on the bedroom clock. You get the key to the hatch in Ivy's room. You get a card there that will normally allow you to access the dwarf's tomb.

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
You have to pick up notes scattered around the house. Once you have the five notes, you dial a code with five symbols on the bedroom clock. You get the key to the hatch in Ivy's room. You get a card there that will normally allow you to access the dwarf's tomb.
Tnx i got it

4.70 star(s) 165 Votes