May 29, 2017
I've created some animated Steam grids for the game; only two so far, but more to come! Find these and more on the Aurelia page. For now, enjoy :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 6, 2018
I've created some animated Steam grids for the game; only two so far, but more to come! Find these and more on the Aurelia page. For now, enjoy :)
Demn, that's some dope visiuals.

Darugis03

Jun 15, 2020
here are the cheats since they seem to not be posted yet
  • SLUMDOG - Adds a million gold.
  • NOPEAKSTOHIGH - Unlocks all the achievements.
  • VSZOMBIES - Garden full of golden plants.
  • THEBLACKMAGES - Loads of mana for the garden.
  • LEWDMAGE - Ivy will be naked on all her portraits.
  • PANACEA - Gives you tons of potions
  • GREENTHUMB - Gives you tons of garden ingredients.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just finished the game (or at least the sex scenes).
It's a pretty interesting game, with a different take from the normal ones. The art is cool and the girls are cute (especially Scarlet).
I like that each girl has a different personality!

Things I liked:
- (Mostly) Disconnected progression. I don't like when you're forced to do quests for 1 character to unlock quests for another one. That way, I can skip girls I don't care about or do them in any order I want.
- (Mostly) No grinding. This was a pleasant surprise! Especially because just a few nights on the bar already gives you pretty much all the money you'll need. And good coding on the brothel share - I'd hate to visit it EVERY DAY to get my share and not lose money because I skipped 1 day.
- The focus on the story and the feeling you were advancing it instead of just looking for girls to fuck.
- You can have some fun in what, 30min (or even less)? Way better than games holding you back for hours until a girl does something with you.
- The animations are swift and well-made.
- The hint system with the small dragon is pretty neat!
- The fishing and bar minigames are cool.

Things I didn't like that much:
- The hover effect is too subtle. I suggest making it with more contrast and/or showing the name of what you're hovering (like those old point-and-click games).
- Ivy's scenes being mostly static pictures. I guess she was the first one to get them, so it's understandable... but I hope the author will come back and animate them prior to the final release.
- The mining minigame. The main problem here is that you have to click each time you want to shoot an arrow - and, no matter how fast you click, the arrows will be shot at the same speed (or at least it seems there's a fixed top shooting speed). I'd much rather have the mouse button pressed to shoot them continuously at an average rate (Agility would increase it) - or at least as a sideways option to do it while clicking fast would shoot more arrows faster.
Also, the 4th wave is the hardest one. I think the difficulty should increase in a more linear progression.
- Melkor's Dungeon. My gripes here are two: you cannot access your inventory to use the potions and the slider for the melee attacks moves too fast and I easily miss the green part of the bar. Oh, and the game takes too much time telling you "you won" after the battle; 2s would be more than enough.
- When you start the game and click on the bookshelf in your bedroom, the Tutorial button bugs, and nothing is shown; I have to click anywhere else a lot until it comes back to the room screen. Also, when you have to study the fire tome, I completely forgot about the bookshelf (I thought the book was in Ivy's bedroom) and was lost for a bit until I accidentally clicked on it again later. And what happens to it, later? You can re-read the water tome, but not the fire tome.
- Speaking of which: I'd like to see the characters re-telling you what they want (their current quest) when you talk with them.
- Luna's tips on the dragon are either missing or stop being shown after a while.
- The dragon's blessing after you give him a jewel doesn't seem to do anything.

---

I had fun playing it and can't wait for more updates! I wish Crystal had more scenes, though.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck. I need the ancient sap, but I can't seem to unlock the cave I need to get it. Also, Idk how to advance Ivy and Scarlet either, so any advice would be awesome.
*Edit* Never mind, I got the sap, but I still need help with Ivy and Scarlet.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 166 Votes