Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Has anyone else had issues unlocking the goblin gal? I've done what the Wiki said to do to unlock her but When I talk to Luna it doesn't give me the option to hire anyone. Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
Edit: Never mind I got it figured out.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I don't seem to be getting any of the quests to upgrade the brothel, but I bought the share from Soran. Did I miss a trigger somewhere?

Edit: Nvm, I forgot to talk to Orson

lewd-witchery

Dec 19, 2018
Just finished the current build, I enjoyed it.

Lots of typos/bugs in the dialogue - missing character names, skipped lines, etc. Would be good to see those cleaned up...
The writing isn't that good anyway, but it's passable and some parts are actually pretty decent!

The art is the standout selling point of this game, the minigames are functional even if a bit shallow (compared to, say, summertime saga where the minigames are so poorly implemented they're unplayable). Doesn't take too long to get going either!

I'd like more things to do in the 4 time phases, skipping phases never feels great to me. And maybe label if a task/dialogue will take up time or not, there's a lot of inconsistencies there.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If you save enough of the items from the garden and talk to Lily in the village you can trade them in to get some upgrades. I don't know if all of them are working correctly though.
Some of them aren't working for sure: the Fermented Fertiliser (plants grow in empty spots automatically every day) and the Talisman of Growth (growth spell affects all spots) do nothing, confirmed with a fresh save file. The Mystifying Coating (double harvest) also seems to be a dud by my count. Can't tell if the Purifying Shard is any good because I never used the consume ability.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Where are you supposed to learn the ingredients for Ginny's Tea? She says she'll write it down for you or something, but I don't see a note item or anything in my inventory, and she didn't say so I'm stuck.

I also see there are new scenes with Ivy and Scarlet in the latest build, but I can't figure out who I'm supposed to talk to in the Tavern for Scarlet, and Naamu doesn't give any hints for Ivy.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Where are you supposed to learn the ingredients for Ginny's Tea? She says she'll write it down for you or something, but I don't see a note item or anything in my inventory, and she didn't say so I'm stuck.
I remember having the recipe before Ginny brought up she liked the tea, so I guess just check the chemistry set? I don't see a note either in my longest save.
Where i can find antique raq damn
Antique Rags are a drop in the mining defence/archery minigame. Super grindy and unfun. Bribing the slime girl for loot is better, if you have the resources.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Some of them aren't working for sure: the Fermented Fertiliser (plants grow in empty spots automatically every day) and the Talisman of Growth (growth spell affects all spots) do nothing, confirmed with a fresh save file. The Mystifying Coating (double harvest) also seems to be a dud by my count. Can't tell if the Purifying Shard is any good because I never used the consume ability.
Most of them need to be updated since we reworked some of the garden's code on the build we added the attributes.

SebXeno

Aug 19, 2020
I can't get this game to work to save my life. Just shows as a white screen. Kind of sad, I really wanted to play this one.

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
The banner needs to be changed. I seriously almost passed up on this gem because the banner for this thread was mostly a picture of the sky and a gem in the middle.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes