WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
on Kemono. Specifically, I meant the following pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first scene you get with milk. However, you can get it only with one or the other, not both at once, and they aren't naked. Maybe they are separated intentionally, maybe I just missed something.
My thoughts? 1) they might have split it to give the players more content (or the illusion of it), but more likely it's 2) a promotional picture in which they combined the two scenes to show them off in one. The fact that they're naked throws me for a loop though.

Curious if we indeed missed something.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe they are separated intentionally, maybe I just missed something.
Since currently you can replay the scenes only from the journal, I guess this is gonna be a regular scene for the Janet menu in the later versions.
Many regular scenes are a bit different from the journal ones. So it's likely to be both of the girls in the regular scene.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Since currently you can replay the scenes only from the journal, I guess this is gonna be a regular scene for the Janet menu in the later versions.
Many regular scenes are a bit different from the journal ones. So it's likely to be both of the girls in the regular scene.
That could be indeed. I'm still a bit surprised about how you can't do both Ivy and Scarlett in the journal. I mean, why split that up?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Last edited:

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
At one point in time Aegislab considered discord a trojan so uh... the mods wouldn't put a game up if they think it has malware.

21.5 is out though so dunno what it fixes between 21.4
I had a issue with the goblin not showing up in the brothel after finishing the brothel updates. I fixed it by messing with the flag. But that was the only issue I had.

Brothel immersion broken. You co-own the brothel why do you also need to pay to use it. :KEK:

Janet has the best scenes in the game. I want a Janet x Luna one. :sneaky:
What better to make the brothel have better income than to have food with the alcohol.

I wonder what the future Erza questline will be. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the latest update. I was disappointed that the anal scenes aren't animated. And the need to return TWICE to the dungeon... ugh. At least there's a lot of 'restoration dinner' tables spawning. The angel statue that reveals the current dungeon floor is great.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
found the milk, page, and nut in a single melkor run.
speaking to Janet or crystal does nothing...
yet the scenes are unlocked in journal !?

Last edited:

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
So far I've completed everything in the update except for Ivy and Scarlet. According to the wiki, the events I haven't been able to get to trigger are "Scarlet's Bed" and "Dinner Date." Naaru's hint for Ivy keeps saying "Patience is the key, tomorrow is the answer" and Scarlet's hint is "The sorceress is having trouble sleeping."

Are the triggering conversations just random?

Scratch that, figured out what I was doing wrong.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Got a fatal error when I tried to listen to Amber playing her guitar in the booth the first time after I returned it to her. It literally killed the entire game. I reloaded my autosave to try again, but this time she randomly wasn't in the booth so I couldn't.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes