dan9000

May 21, 2017
so you can craft topaz with fragments but you cant do it the other way? getting the items its a pain in the ass

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
I can't do the last quest where i need to get the staff from the dungeon, I already tried the reset cheat and the dragon at the lake just tells me in their rooms at evening but nothing is happening. And yes i also slept in the bed

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
So I cleared the Janet and Crystal scenes, beat the vampire queen, bought every item from the dungeon merchants I found... is there any actual use for the Ohro mask yet? It doesn't seem to change how anyone responds to me at all. What is the "impersonation" effect? Not included yet?

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I've been playing this through the morning and geez, I can't believe I missed this one! The art alone is super well done, really good stuff here. Keep getting surprised that there's more and more content as I play through. I will admit I did eventually revert to using some cheats to speed things up but man is this good.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
art is fantastic

not sure why it doesn't have much support like other things here but this another game added to the list, hope it doesn't disappoint

Reactions: WSmith

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
This game totally bugged out on me around Janet and the 3some. Anyway to fix it or do I have to start over??? Starting over after updates is always frustrating.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018

Hotfix .5
  • Changes to the dungeon UI.
  • You can interact with dungeon rooms with the map open.
  • Dungeon UI shows Epox currency.
  • Main menu / Settings are now accessible while in the Dungeon.
  • Fixed the [Very pointy hat] not tracking maximum mana in some instances.
  • Added a new monster: The Mimic
  • Chests of higher rarity [Steel/Gold] are now more rare. From [33% Wood/Steel/Gold] to [50% Wood, 30% Steel, 20% Gold]

Dev Notes: There's no Naamu clues at the moment, to progress through the new content go into Janet's store at the mornings. (As long as you had completed both Janet's and Crystal's questlines)
All the items required can be found in the dungeon (all can be found before floor 14).

Android Installation: If you download the .apk, please make sure that the filename hasn't changed after the download, some phones change the extension to .zip for security. If that's the case change it back to .apk and install. If this doesn't work, try using a different file manager to open the file.

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if this is totally luck based, but when trying to get the milk, my first run dropped "Super Creamy Milk" instead. I'm not sure if I can use that instead of what's initially requested, but I've been running the dungeon countless times but the Cow Monster only ever drops Epox now. What are the chances of this being a bug?

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Niiiiice.

This is definitely one of the best sex games I've seen so far, maybe not necessarily due to H-scenes themselves (although they're damn hot, NGL), but as an overall rating.

Gorgeous art, fun characters (even Scarlet grew on me, despite my initial reaction to her being "f*** off, go and choke on a stick, woman") and REALLY hot H-scenes (I don't know what magic you've used, but holy hell, it works great). Even the mini-games strike the balance pretty perfectly, being engaging enough to give you something to do, but not difficult enough to detract you from the main point of this game.

The EXP progress does feel a little bit grindy at times, but then again, if you made it easier it would probably become too easy, so I wouldn't touch it. The only thing that I would add is something like an elevator system to the dungeon crawler. Not on every level, but maybe on every initial level - 8, 15 and 22. You'd of course have to unlock it by clearing either the section prior (so levels 1-7 for lv8 elevator) or the section connected to the elevator (so levels 8-14 for lv8). And the sex scenes... Well, I am kind of on a fence on this. On one hand, I feel like they are really, REALLY short. On the other, Japanese VNs for example, tend to REALLY drag their H content on. Possibly it's just my personal balance point being in a slightly different place. The mood and art is spot-on though.

Other than that... Well, I did want to say things about replayability, but after consideration I figured that it's something that is neither specific to this title alone, nor it can be really "fixed" so to speak, as it's a broader... issue may be a little too strong of a word, but you get my drift.

For a future project, if you are even planning on doing one, you may want to try expanding the story slightly? By that I mean... Now it feels like a film played on x2.0 speed. It's good for what it does, but in the future you may want to try slowing down the pacing and, like I said, expanding the story. VNs are mostly only good the first time you play through them, so if a story like that ends too quickly, that might cause frustration, i.e. the feeling of "Man, this had great art and characters, but it's done after only x hours? Come on man, don't do me like this, gimme more!".

Anyway, that's just my two cents. For what this game tries to do, it's absolutely amazing, keep it up!

PS: Oh, and the MC might be a little too simpy for my tastes, but seeing as it's a fantasy world where people are actually nice to each other (Hah! Imagine that!), it's not as big of an issue.

EDIT: Fixed the BOLD text - was 8-21, should've been 8-14

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0 and Mirthal

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
I don't know if this is totally luck based, but when trying to get the milk, my first run dropped "Super Creamy Milk" instead. I'm not sure if I can use that instead of what's initially requested, but I've been running the dungeon countless times but the Cow Monster only ever drops Epox now. What are the chances of this being a bug?
Boss enemies drop their specific item if you don't have said item. If you already have the item they drop, they'll drop Epox instead.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm missing some sort of nut after the creamy milk? No idea where to find it. I went for dungeon runs but all I get are epox.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes