darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Halp please!
I've loaded a save from v.17.6 as, from what I could read in here, the saves are backward compatible.
Everything looks fine indeed, however, I can't seem to find a way to progress further with the story. I've talked with everyone at different times of the day but couldn't trigger anything new. The lizard at the river has no new hint available for any character.
The only new content I could see is the church, I managed to start the quest to make a tea for the nun but I don't know how to make it because I can't find the recipe in my inventory.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Halp please!
I've loaded a save from v.17.6 as, from what I could read in here, the saves are backward compatible.
Everything looks fine indeed, however, I can't seem to find a way to progress further with the story. I've talked with everyone at different times of the day but couldn't trigger anything new. The lizard at the river has no new hint available for any character.
The only new content I could see is the church, I managed to start the quest to make a tea for the nun but I don't know how to make it because I can't find the recipe in my inventory.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for the help!
But I think I got stuck again :rolleyes: I managed to get the attic's key, but I can't get inside it (the door is unclickable)... what do?

Edit: nevermind, I think I figured that out

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Is there some guide for the alchemy stuff? I seem to be missing a lot of things like making cloth and other stuff

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Is there some guide for the alchemy stuff? I seem to be missing a lot of things like making cloth and other stuff
Don't know if you've figured it out yet. But the best way to get the rare ingredients is to play either the mini game you get from the minotaur or exploring the dungeon.

Reactions: jems242

marnajeet

Jan 31, 2020
Using cheat engine, I found some cheats, not sure if there's more.

SLUMDOG = 1,000,000 Gold
TOTHEBRIM = Unlocks all the achievements
VSZOMBIES = Plants saplings in the garden
THEBLACKMAGES = Obsolete cheat, was used for the garden to grant loads of mana in earlier versions
PANACEA = 100 of each potion
LEWDMAGE = When talking to Ivy, she is naked
APOTHECARY = 100 each of certain ingredients
FUCKMEUPFAM = Deletes your entire savegame information
WISEMAN = Instant level 100/ Max attribute points
DEBUG = Debug menu (Type in DEBUGOFF to turn it off)
DUORESET = Resets Ivy/Scarlet Questline

It doesn't work

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Don't know if you've figured it out yet. But the best way to get the rare ingredients is to play either the mini game you get from the minotaur or exploring the dungeon.
I don't have the dungeon yet but I'll try the minotaur game, is there any alchemy stuff I need for quests though? am I supposed to learn it somewhere or is it all just random trial and error?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I don't have the dungeon yet but I'll try the minotaur game, is there any alchemy stuff I need for quests though? am I supposed to learn it somewhere or is it all just random trial and error?
IIRC I did not have to experiment when it came to recipes. All of the alchemy recipes needed to advance the questlines will be given to you I think.

Reactions: jems242

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the help!
But I think I got stuck again :rolleyes: I managed to get the attic's key, but I can't get inside it (the door is unclickable)... what do?

Edit: nevermind, I think I figured that out
Are there a pasword for Staff of Wisdom?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Using cheat engine, I found some cheats, not sure if there's more.

SLUMDOG = 1,000,000 Gold
TOTHEBRIM = Unlocks all the achievements
VSZOMBIES = Plants saplings in the garden
THEBLACKMAGES = Obsolete cheat, was used for the garden to grant loads of mana in earlier versions
PANACEA = 100 of each potion
LEWDMAGE = When talking to Ivy, she is naked
APOTHECARY = 100 each of certain ingredients
FUCKMEUPFAM = Deletes your entire savegame information
WISEMAN = Instant level 100/ Max attribute points
DEBUG = Debug menu (Type in DEBUGOFF to turn it off)
DUORESET = Resets Ivy/Scarlet Questline
is there a way to re-dress Ivy?

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes