WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I'm missing some sort of nut after the creamy milk? No idea where to find it. I went for dungeon runs but all I get are epox.
Ok I found the nut. Floor 13 of the Jungle in Melkor's realm. Costs 45 epox.
WSmith on page 63 : https://f95zone.to/threads/aurelia-v0-21-5-mirthal.11657/post-5282886
[...]
I found the Leafanut on floor 13, costing 45 Epox.
Pro tip, there is a search bar in the top right corner : P

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just started this game. Currently stuck at the part where the mc needs to prepare a dinner date with Ivy. The game tells me to get wine, food and a suitable gift. I got the wine but can't seem to get the latter two.

Am I missing something really obvious?

edit: ok I found out that to get the gift you need the clock key not the lockpick. for the food i just needed the pie from janet by giving her ingredients.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasefive

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
Using cheat engine, I found some cheats, not sure if there's more.

SLUMDOG = 1,000,000 Gold
TOTHEBRIM = Unlocks all the achievements
VSZOMBIES = Plants saplings in the garden
THEBLACKMAGES = Obsolete cheat, was used for the garden to grant loads of mana in earlier versions
PANACEA = 100 of each potion
LEWDMAGE = When talking to Ivy, she is naked
APOTHECARY = 100 each of certain ingredients
FUCKMEUPFAM = Deletes your entire savegame information
WISEMAN = Instant level 100/ Max attribute points
DEBUG = Debug menu (Type in DEBUGOFF to turn it off)
DUORESET = Resets Ivy/Scarlet Questline
I was blindly adding all the cheats in the game, and then i got to fuckmeupfam, and well... I got fucked

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Sincerely, those cheats aren't really necessary. Perhaps the saplings, because collecting the ingredients is a bit boring

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I am missing one scene with Crystal.

It's the third scene in the journal, found after the handjob and flash, but before the closet sex. Please help.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
I get to the cottage pick up the amulet then get trapped on a perpetual white screen, and nothing I press moves the game on, I've tried reloading the game but the same issue reoccurs. The game crashes maximizing after minimizing.

Edit: 1st download was from nopy, tried a fresh download from work upload and got the same issue, such a shame, I wanted to try this game as a lot of games on F95zone have been dissappointing.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I get to the cottage pick up the amulet then get trapped on a perpetual white screen, and nothing I press moves the game on, I've tried reloading the game but the same issue reoccurs. The game crashes maximizing after minimizing.

Edit: 1st download was from nopy, tried a fresh download from work upload and got the same issue, such a shame, I wanted to try this game as a lot of games on F95zone have been dissappointing.
Seems to be a problem on your end then. I, like you, only recently tried this game for the first time and had no problems with it. Maybe you can try searching in this thread for ppl who have encountered the same problem.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes