ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Is there a way to polish the candelabra part? because otherwise I'm bugged out of Ginny's second scene. I already have slimes and sapphires and the part on the basin

Apr 3, 2019
May I kindly request someone to share their mac version of this game if they made one? I tried doing it through wine bottler but I can't seem to get it to work. I know it's possible though since people in the forum before shared an outdated version. Thank you very much! :)

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I think quest with Soran is bugged. He told me i owe him, even tough i didn't even interact with him before, so i accepted just to see what's going to happen. I did the quest and when i returned some image flashed like some conversation was supposed to play out but it didn't and i just got a bunch of gold without any explanation and that's it...

I am on version 'Aurelia_PC_0_21_5', will try to upload a short clip as an attachment.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I think quest with Soran is bugged. He told me i owe him, even tough i didn't even interact with him before, so i accepted just to see what's going to happen. I did the quest and when i returned some image flashed like some conversation was supposed to play out but it didn't and i just got a bunch of gold without any explanation and that's it...

I am on version 'Aurelia_PC_0_21_5', will try to upload a short clip as an attachment.
It seems that the game still has some same old bugs still present.

Sometimes the game would just blitz through certain scenes and had text problem...

Was hoping this would've been fixed already...

Reactions: BeepSheep

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
There is a lot to fix and polish, so I'm hoping it's all going into that as well as new content. All worth the wait then.

Reactions: LioMatt63

okme

Jan 21, 2018
How do I heal myself in the dungeon if I can only drink one potion at a time? I read about something called a healing ball but I dont know where to find one.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
A preview of the upcoming Satyr dungeon scene to keep up the hype ;)
I have to say that is furry and the satyr myth was conceived as a male, this isnt to the level of quality this dev has been doing, I hope there is something else in the update..

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
So, what's the actual relationship between the redhead girl and Ivy? Are they sisters? Can you change their relationship later?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So, what's the actual relationship between the redhead girl and Ivy? Are they sisters? Can you change their relationship later?
You choose it, you can type whatever you want in the journal. The only canonical fact is that Scarlet is currently acting as Ivy's bodyguard, I think.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes