Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Idk, this update came late beacuse was delayed a lot, and usually nothing detrimental happens when someone leaks after a while

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm... i m stuck with the progression for the barmaid elf...

the lizard (dragon) tell me "handjob"... but i don't get it. the one giving me handjob is that rabbit girl and that doesn't unlock the progression...

also, the mage girl didn't spawn anymore into the house at any time. She is , i guess, the one i want to progress with the barmaid elf to get the doll...

cans omebody help me on that? (in case you didn't get it, i try to get the doll to progress with the barmaid elf.)

Reactions: Ellie2001

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
New build with:
  • 2 Characters (Maen and Sa)
  • 7 CG sets
  • 1 Animation
  • 8 NSFW Scenes.
  • 4 of said scenes for Dungeon Girls.
  • 2 New EXTRA ART unlocks.
  • 1 Journal Pinup (Ivy)
  • 1 Book
  • 1 Minigame
  • 3 Merchant portraits
  • 1 Location rework (Hills)
Hotfix.1:

• Fixed a FATAL ERROR happening when going to sleep under certain conditions.
  • Updated the Patron board.

Dev Notes:
We'll add shortly in a hotfix:

• 3 extra NSFW scene variations
  • Journal entry for Maen and Sa.
  • Some other small QoL changes. (King updates, Ohro's Advice, etc)
Dungeon girls will not have Journal entries at the moment

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
hmmm... i m stuck with the progression for the barmaid elf...

the lizard (dragon) tell me "handjob"... but i don't get it. the one giving me handjob is that rabbit girl and that doesn't unlock the progression...

also, the mage girl didn't spawn anymore into the house at any time. She is , i guess, the one i want to progress with the barmaid elf to get the doll...

cans omebody help me on that? (in case you didn't get it, i try to get the doll to progress with the barmaid elf.)
You can get a handjob playing poker with her. It does not spend money and whenever it loses, it removes a garment until you make a handjob.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You can get a handjob playing poker with her. It does not spend money and whenever it loses, it removes a garment until you make a handjob.
everytime i play blackjack with her, she end giving a blowjob...
Do i need to do something else to unlock the blackjack handjob* ?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
everytime i play blackjack with her, she end giving a blowjob...
Do i need to do something else to unlock the blackjack handjob* ?
Ah, as much for me, I confused the two actions. But sorry, I do not remember how to get the handjob.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
0.22.1 Bugs

1. Orson's new name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Messed up patch notes. Probably the satyr girl is missing.
3. Hit a chest with a critical strike. No loot after this bug.
4. Hex container sudden discount.

Last edited:

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
For the ones wondering about the new patch, you have to complete level 28 of the dungeon, which as a whole seems to be a lot easier now.
I've done this and all i got was a new Ezra scene, can't figure out any of the rest of it

draxxys

Mar 13, 2019
first of all, amazing game. i honestly love it, says a lot since i don't dwell much on straight games, the art style and everything is amazing, (kinda wish you could add some romanceable male characters but oh well), that being said, overall fantastic game.

• Angry
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I've done this and all i got was a new Ezra scene, can't figure out any of the rest of it
For Maen and Sa scenes you should talk with Luna about improving the Brothel. She wants your gems and also sends you to talk with the bouncer.
He sends you to talk to Ginny in the church. Then talk to him again.
Then report to Luna. Quest complete. Maen and Sa are available to hire to brothel.
They arrive like in 5 days or so.

Reactions: InsanityPeanut

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
For Maen and Sa scenes you should talk with Luna about improving the Brothel. She wants your gems and also sends you to talk with the bouncer.
He sends you to talk to Ginny in the church. Then talk to him again.
Then report to Luna. Quest complete. Maen and Sa are available to hire to brothel.
They arrive like in 5 days or so.
Thanks, I'm trying to figure out the dungeon girls though. It seems once you finish the dungeon and do Ezra's quest you get a love bar that fills up in the dungeon, clicking it instantly ends the fight and for some enemies initiates a sex scene. Not sure exactly which ones yet though.

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes