GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
Ok but is there really a way to fuck the dungeon girls? Plus, what else do we have in this new version? I fucked Ezra and the new brothel girls already. Is there another quest or another girl to be fucked? :v

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've managed to extract data.win but all image files are just files with no extension.I've tried renaming them to the all the image formats but nothing seems to work.So I'm stuck as well.I can upload the sprites though if you can manage to open and view them that's up to you.

Oh wow i feel stupid images was on the other folder I'll zip'em up and upload it now

And so here it is 0.17.6 CG ;

Mods can replace the cg link on main post with this one.
Could you please upload CG for the new update?

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I loaded my save but the game won't let me progress towards the new quests. There are no new quests, cant find them.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
So you have to talk to Luna about improving brothel services and do some shit before you can hire the Draenei. Also you have to complete level 28 of Melkor's realm to trigger a new quest with Erza, which then allows you to access her scene and finally fuck the monster girls of Melkor's realm. I beat the boss of level 28 by sheer luck and high stats because the rez with 1 hp procc'd and I got a crit. I don't really understand why I can only fuck the Satyrs now though and the other monster girls just die instantly with I hit the full H-meter. I take it this this the missing CG we get with a new hotfix?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
So you have to talk to Luna about improving brothel services and do some shit before you can hire the Draenei. Also you have to complete level 28 of Melkor's realm to trigger a new quest with Erza, which then allows you to access her scene and finally fuck the monster girls of Melkor's realm. I beat the boss of level 28 by sheer luck and high stats because the rez with 1 hp procc'd and I got a crit. I don't really understand why I can only fuck the Satyrs now though and the other monster girls just die instantly with I hit the full H-meter. I take it this this the missing CG we get with a new hotfix?
Stop the fucking presses, you actually rule 63 the CLEARLY MALE monsters and fuck them using magic. I guess that makes sense based on what Erza says about rewrites. No snake tittyfuck as of yet then.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I defeated the boss of the last level. Or at least level 28. Someone knows what Creatures of the dungeon already have a scene, except that of the first level? (Djinn, Kobold and Satyre)

And how can I unlock the scene with Ivy and Scarlet in Ivy's room? I unlocked but now it is blocked and I do not see it in my journal.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
I defeated the boss of the last level. Or at least level 28. Someone knows what Creatures of the dungeon already have a scene, except that of the first level? (Djinn, Kobold and Satyre)

And how can I unlock the scene with Ivy and Scarlet in Ivy's room? I unlocked but now it is blocked and I do not see it in my journal.
You can get another CG with the cow (ox?) boss on level 8 or whichever level it is that the first area of Melkor's realm ends. Every other enemy simply instantly dies if you trigger the h-meter, but I haven't tested it with the other bosses.

I walked into Ivy's bedroom in the morning and it triggered again. Not sure if I did anything different to get it to happen other than progressing Erza's quest and hiring at the brothel.

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
The banshees at karos defense aren't dropping ancient rag. is this a bug? any other way to get the rags?
Does the clock work? I got the notes but nothing happens when I spin the key

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i cannot get ancient sap, also i dont know how to get to mountain mine, it doesnt show on map even tho people in tawern tell me about it, also i dont know how to get milk for cake also, there is one character that i still didnt unlocked... help me guys i dont know what to do anymore, seems like i tried everything and level 70...

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Gallery unlock (for 0.22.1)
Insert the File in %LocalAppData%\Aurelia
You can rename the File to "Save 1" or whichever Save Slot you want to have filled.

For future reference:
Just open the Save File in your Favourite Text Editor, Search for "_progress" and set all found Values to 100
this save file contain all the sex scenes but it's broken
some locations are locked and some npc interactions aren't there or simply crash the game.
and the cg's/achievements aren't unlocked.
tl;dr take this save to see the Animated sex scenes.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
this save file contain all the sex scenes but it's broken
some locations are locked and some npc interactions aren't there or simply crash the game.
and the cg's/achievements aren't unlocked.
tl;dr take this save to see the Animated sex scenes.
Thats why its a "Gallery unlock" and not a "Full Save" ;-D
I only tested the Gallery and thats all that Im interested in

4.70 star(s) 166 Votes